Abel to Yzerman

Still Feeling Good

There are 19 Wings fans still feeling good since Sunday's game against the Lightning. That win, the score, and the way the guys played, certainly wasn't anything that we saw coming at all. As long as we can see the same effort, and intensity tonight, it will suffice.
A win, on the other hand, is not necessarily expected, but sure would be nice.

It's a Live Blog!

Filed in: | Abel to Yzerman | Permalink

Comments

1 2 3 >       Next »

calquake's avatar

Howdy Katie.

As long as we can see the same effort, and intensity tonight, it will suffice.

My thoughts exactly. L.G.R.W.

Posted by calquake from a.k.a. Shakeandquake, beginning to feel hopeful on 04/06/21 at 07:07 PM ET

Little Redhead's avatar

Hi and thanks Kate!

Let’s Go Red Wings!!!!!

Posted by Little Redhead from the Engineer's Chair on 04/06/21 at 07:11 PM ET

Kate from PA now in SC-made in Detroit's avatar

Good evening Quaker. It’s a really nice night for a hockey game! Perfect weather here in sunny SC for just lollygagging around…. wink

Posted by Kate from PA now in SC-made in Detroit on 04/06/21 at 07:12 PM ET

Paul's avatar

Khan…

lines in warmups:
Svechnikov-Larkin-Zadina
Filppula-Rasmussen-Mantha
Nielsen-Namestnikov-Smith
Helm-Glendening-Erne
DeKeyser-Hronek
Staal-Stecher
Merrill-Djoos
Greiss starting.
Fabbri, Gagner, Ryan out previously with injuries. Nemeth out, too.

Posted by Paul from Motown Area on 04/06/21 at 07:12 PM ET

Kate from PA now in SC-made in Detroit's avatar

Hi Little Redhead! It’s always nice to see you.

Posted by Kate from PA now in SC-made in Detroit on 04/06/21 at 07:13 PM ET

Posted by Paul from Motown Area on 04/06/21 at 07:12 PM ET

Thanks Paul. I’m really liking Fabbri. Good move by the GM….. smile

Posted by Kate from PA now in SC-made in Detroit on 04/06/21 at 07:15 PM ET

I just want them to play good but lose. Just want a better chance for the #1 pick.

Posted by Stump23 on 04/06/21 at 07:15 PM ET

Kate from PA now in SC-made in Detroit's avatar

Tigers won in xtra innings today. Keats is gone to the big Cats for now. So it’s Trevor and Murph tonight.

Posted by Kate from PA now in SC-made in Detroit on 04/06/21 at 07:22 PM ET

bigfrog's avatar

Hi Kate. Let’s make it two tonight. smile

Posted by bigfrog on 04/06/21 at 07:27 PM ET

Hi bigfrog. Imma hopping….. wink

Posted by Kate from PA now in SC-made in Detroit on 04/06/21 at 07:30 PM ET

RWBill's avatar

Hello Peoples !

It looks like we’re headed down the Final 16 games now, playing about .388% and 4th worst in the league.

Posted by RWBill on 04/06/21 at 07:40 PM ET

Heya RW! Glad you could make it. I think wink

Posted by Kate from PA now in SC-made in Detroit on 04/06/21 at 07:51 PM ET

Mantha has trouble passing sheesh!

Posted by Stump23 on 04/06/21 at 07:55 PM ET

STFU Ken!

Posted by Kate from PA now in SC-made in Detroit on 04/06/21 at 08:00 PM ET

RWBill's avatar

Heya RW! Glad you could make it. I think wink

Posted by Kate from PA now in SC-made in Detroit on 04/06/21 at 07:51 PM ET

Thank you!!  I was afraid I had killed the conversation, which I did for 11 minutes.

Posted by RWBill on 04/06/21 at 08:00 PM ET

RWBill's avatar

Man I’m getting tired of Tracy Morgan’s Rocket Mortgage commercials and the way he says You can be Showwuh.

Posted by RWBill on 04/06/21 at 08:02 PM ET

calquake's avatar

I showwuh agree with that.  cheese

Posted by calquake from a.k.a. Shakeandquake, beginning to feel hopeful on 04/06/21 at 08:05 PM ET

RWBill's avatar

The teams are tearing it up.  The Wings with 1 shot every 2 minutes, and Preds 1 every 3 minutes.  Pretty riveting stuff.

Posted by RWBill on 04/06/21 at 08:05 PM ET

RWBill's avatar

I showwuh agree with that.  cheese

It’s his schtick and not his fault that the commercial has played three times an hour for the last several weeks during basketball as well as nhl.tv games.

Posted by RWBill on 04/06/21 at 08:08 PM ET

RWBill's avatar

ROFL Helm, Helm, hands of Elm!
He did his best Drapes impersonation on the breakaway.

Posted by RWBill on 04/06/21 at 08:09 PM ET

bigfrog's avatar

1-0 DK. LOL

Posted by bigfrog on 04/06/21 at 08:09 PM ET

calquake's avatar

DDK!

Posted by calquake from a.k.a. Shakeandquake, beginning to feel hopeful on 04/06/21 at 08:09 PM ET

Posted by RWBill on 04/06/21 at 08:00 PM ET

DDK! Thanks RW!

Posted by Kate from PA now in SC-made in Detroit on 04/06/21 at 08:10 PM ET

RWBill's avatar

Good things happen when you shoot the puck !!

Posted by RWBill on 04/06/21 at 08:10 PM ET

calquake's avatar

Mo’ money, mo’ money.

Posted by calquake from a.k.a. Shakeandquake, beginning to feel hopeful on 04/06/21 at 08:11 PM ET

RWBill's avatar

Yay, a lead.  time enough to take a shower and try to get rid of the stank from yard work.  High was around 80 today in central VA.  Wow.

Posted by RWBill on 04/06/21 at 08:14 PM ET

RWBill's avatar

Mo’ money, mo’ money.

Fo’ showwuh.

Posted by RWBill on 04/06/21 at 08:15 PM ET

Kate from PA now in SC-made in Detroit's avatar

I’ve watched more television this year than I have in my entire life. Mostly stand-up comedy, NASA channel, some sci-fi. I’ve laid off murder shows though. Maybe because of all the grim death this past year. Heck I’ve even been watching old Johnny Carson, and Dave Letterman which is really funny. Nothing canceled back then. Hilarious!

Posted by Kate from PA now in SC-made in Detroit on 04/06/21 at 08:17 PM ET

calquake's avatar

Confucius say: Man who runs behind car will get exhausted, but man who runs in front of car will get tired.

Posted by calquake from a.k.a. Shakeandquake, beginning to feel hopeful on 04/06/21 at 08:18 PM ET

calquake's avatar

Gambling addiction commercial on Bally Sports channel.
Irony is dead.

Posted by calquake from a.k.a. Shakeandquake, beginning to feel hopeful on 04/06/21 at 08:19 PM ET

Kate from PA now in SC-made in Detroit's avatar

Gambling addiction commercial on Bally Sports channel.
Irony is dead.

Trevor had to give the over/under earlier and it made me cringe.  I personally.have no problem with betting, gambling, etc. But I do not like it being foisted on fans. I know, I know, sponsors, but it has a certain amount of unsavory taint associated with it.

Posted by Kate from PA now in SC-made in Detroit on 04/06/21 at 08:26 PM ET

Ozzies house! Nice rink!

Posted by Kate from PA now in SC-made in Detroit on 04/06/21 at 08:28 PM ET

calquake's avatar

Posted by Kate from PA now in SC-made in Detroit

Tee hee, you said taint.  grin

Posted by calquake from a.k.a. Shakeandquake, beginning to feel hopeful on 04/06/21 at 08:29 PM ET

calquake's avatar

But I do not like it being foisted on fans.

Sure feels that way.

Posted by calquake from a.k.a. Shakeandquake, beginning to feel hopeful on 04/06/21 at 08:31 PM ET

Tee hee, you said taint.  grin

I thought about it before I wrote it I knowing it would get a “rise” outta someone…... shock

Posted by Kate from PA now in SC-made in Detroit on 04/06/21 at 08:32 PM ET

calquake's avatar

Juvenile gotta juvenile.  wink

Posted by calquake from a.k.a. Shakeandquake, beginning to feel hopeful on 04/06/21 at 08:34 PM ET

As a mother of 5 sons one could say I’ve been tainted… grrr

Posted by Kate from PA now in SC-made in Detroit on 04/06/21 at 08:36 PM ET

calquake's avatar

As a mother of 5 sons one could say I’ve been tainted…

big surprise  tongue rolleye

Posted by calquake from a.k.a. Shakeandquake, beginning to feel hopeful on 04/06/21 at 08:37 PM ET

WTF?