Abel to Yzerman

Ready? You’re In Tonight

No Chief in tonight, instead it is me, Paul, pretending to be the Chief.

Game starts just after 1930 hours, I think.

And I think the rudder is in the water, so off we go.

Oh, he just called, forgot, I will leave it up to him to explain why he forgot.  He'll appear soon.

It's a Live Blog Bit#$#$...

Filed in: | Abel to Yzerman | Permalink

Comments

1 2 3 >  Last ›      Next »

TheRealYooper's avatar

FSD FEED

Posted by TheRealYooper from within sight of the edge of the Earth. on 02/21/13 at 07:30 PM ET

RorSchach's avatar

Fuch Yeah! BLOG!

Posted by RorSchach from Datsberg on 02/21/13 at 07:30 PM ET

behind the net in G.R.'s avatar

I am ready.

Posted by behind the net in G.R. on 02/21/13 at 07:31 PM ET

RorSchach's avatar

Dead Blog. :(

Posted by RorSchach from Datsberg on 02/21/13 at 07:31 PM ET

Little Redhead's avatar

Lets Go Red Wings!!!!!

Posted by Little Redhead from the Engineer's chair on 02/21/13 at 07:32 PM ET

RorSchach's avatar

Yay! Company! I miss you crazy bastids.

Posted by RorSchach from Datsberg on 02/21/13 at 07:32 PM ET

behind the net in G.R.'s avatar

What has happened to Mick’s wink?

Posted by behind the net in G.R. on 02/21/13 at 07:33 PM ET

RorSchach's avatar

Posted by behind the net in G.R. on 02/21/13 at 07:33 PM ET

Even he knows that the Wings D is garbage.

Posted by RorSchach from Datsberg on 02/21/13 at 07:33 PM ET

Puck's avatar

Who wants some 4th line and Dman scoring?

Posted by Puck from San Francisco, CA on 02/21/13 at 07:33 PM ET

MOWingsfan19's avatar

2 points is all that I really give a @*#% about.

Posted by MOWingsfan19 from I really like our team on 02/21/13 at 07:34 PM ET

RorSchach's avatar

Yes. 2 Pts. Cause this team needs it.

Posted by RorSchach from Datsberg on 02/21/13 at 07:34 PM ET

Soooo we be blitzed TWO LBs tonight?

Double the fun?

Posted by SYF from Alana Blanchard's Bikinis and Surfboards on 02/21/13 at 07:35 PM ET

HockeytownOverhaul's avatar

RoSchach, just a slow start man, looks like the Wings are rubbing off on their fans.

I have to watch it locally which means retarded Jackets announcers who I swear to god know nothing about hockey it’s unreal listening to them, you’d never guess what the game really looks like.  But I"ll have to do it on a delay after I get off work so I gotta go black.

Hard to get pumped up for this one.  If we lose it’ll sting like hell, if we win, well, it was only the Blue Jackets, soooo… guess the best thing I can look forward to is hoping no Wings get injured.

Posted by HockeytownOverhaul on 02/21/13 at 07:35 PM ET

Yesh, I’m on my third J-Gold.

TheRealYooper's avatar

had to see the eye doctor today. the girl helping me pick out frames said, ‘these are really popular.” she showed me a pair of Clark Kent specials.

Posted by TheRealYooper from within sight of the edge of the Earth. on 02/21/13 at 07:35 PM ET

RorSchach's avatar

Cleary during an interview asked if he had any talents out side of Hockey. He said Watching TV but he was kidding.. I highly doubt that. In face, he has no talent in Hockey. So TV is probably his ultimo skill.

Posted by RorSchach from Datsberg on 02/21/13 at 07:35 PM ET

Jeff  OKWingnut's avatar

Posted by SYF from yet another half-ass season by Proskauer Rose LLP on 02/21/13 at 07:35 PM ET

No, there is just one - - too much Jameson’s me thinks smile

Posted by Jeff OKWingnut from Quest for 12 on 02/21/13 at 07:36 PM ET

RorSchach's avatar

Fact. Not face.

Posted by RorSchach from Datsberg on 02/21/13 at 07:36 PM ET

HockeytownOverhaul's avatar

What’d Hitch say, pick your poison with Pav and Z on separate lines?  Yeah, I wonder which poison Cbus is gonna pick tonight, Z-B-F or Abs-Buckets-Dangles.  That’s a hard one.. both so fast and lethal…

Posted by HockeytownOverhaul on 02/21/13 at 07:37 PM ET

RorSchach's avatar

Posted by HockeytownOverhaul on 02/21/13 at 07:37 PM ET

You mean the Pavel line? Pavel and the two turds?

Posted by RorSchach from Datsberg on 02/21/13 at 07:38 PM ET

Kate from Pa.-made in Detroit's avatar

What has happened to Mick’s wink?

Posted by behind the net in G.R. on 02/21/13 at 07:33 PM ET

I haven’t seen it all season. Me no likey. angry

Lets Go Red Wings!!!!!

Posted by Kate from Pa.-made in Detroit on 02/21/13 at 07:38 PM ET

stonehands-78's avatar

this?

L.G.R.W.

Posted by stonehands-78 from the beginning ... a WingsFan, on 02/21/13 at 07:38 PM ET

bezukov's avatar

I’m stuck with the CBJ feed here in Columbus.  Rimer and Davidge are so bad.  You could get better commentary from a drunk chimp.

Posted by bezukov from the kids are alright. on 02/21/13 at 07:38 PM ET

No, there is just one - - too much Jameson’s me thinks

Posted by Jeff OKWingnut from Looking for a “D” man on 02/21/13 at 07:36 PM ET

Aye.

Cheers, 19.  LG-fuching-RW.

Posted by SYF from Alana Blanchard's Bikinis and Surfboards on 02/21/13 at 07:38 PM ET

Grinders!

Posted by SYF from Alana Blanchard's Bikinis and Surfboards on 02/21/13 at 07:39 PM ET

Jeff  OKWingnut's avatar

SWISSSSSSSS

Posted by Jeff OKWingnut from Quest for 12 on 02/21/13 at 07:39 PM ET

bezukov's avatar

YEEE HAW

Posted by bezukov from the kids are alright. on 02/21/13 at 07:39 PM ET

MOWingsfan19's avatar

Holy balls.

Posted by MOWingsfan19 from I really like our team on 02/21/13 at 07:39 PM ET

RorSchach's avatar

Brunner. Keeper.

Posted by RorSchach from Datsberg on 02/21/13 at 07:39 PM ET

TheRealYooper's avatar

score!

Posted by TheRealYooper from within sight of the edge of the Earth. on 02/21/13 at 07:39 PM ET

HockeytownOverhaul's avatar

Posted by

RorSchach

from Datsberg on 02/21/13 at 07:35 PM ET

He’s behind me on that depth chart.

Posted by HockeytownOverhaul on 02/21/13 at 07:39 PM ET

Little Redhead's avatar

WOo HOo 18 seconds- BRUNNER…......................

Posted by Little Redhead from the Engineer's chair on 02/21/13 at 07:39 PM ET

RWBill's avatar

Center Ice has FSD, thank Budha.

Win this one boys, whoever is playing.  I predict 4 first period goals.

Posted by RWBill from Brush Street cruising with Super Creepy Rob Lowe. on 02/21/13 at 07:39 PM ET

Broooooon.

I’m having grinders for dinner.  Yes, envy me.

Posted by SYF from Alana Blanchard's Bikinis and Surfboards on 02/21/13 at 07:40 PM ET

stonehands-78's avatar

BREWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW- nerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

“Well, that’s the kind of start you like!”

yep, Mick, concur.

L.G.R.W.

Posted by stonehands-78 from the beginning ... a WingsFan, on 02/21/13 at 07:40 PM ET

Joe Z.'s avatar

now that was quick…

Posted by Joe Z. from Austria on 02/21/13 at 07:40 PM ET

MOWingsfan19's avatar

Pavs with 2 guys with no hands and no finish is a total waste of talent.

Posted by MOWingsfan19 from I really like our team on 02/21/13 at 07:40 PM ET

Pavs with 2 guys with no hands and no finish is a total waste of talent.

Posted by MOWingsfan19 from I really like our team on 02/21/13 at 07:40 PM ET

Double aye, Sir.

Posted by SYF from Alana Blanchard's Bikinis and Surfboards on 02/21/13 at 07:41 PM ET

TheRealYooper's avatar

0:18 Damien Brunner 8 (Unassisted)

Posted by TheRealYooper from within sight of the edge of the Earth. on 02/21/13 at 07:41 PM ET

MOWingsfan19's avatar

Sauce should be on the second line but a pharmacist I am not.p

Posted by MOWingsfan19 from I really like our team on 02/21/13 at 07:42 PM ET