Abel to Yzerman

[11/19/2013] GDT: Red Wings vs Predators

Sorry again for the late start and relative lack of info... hopefully work settles down a bit in the next couple of weeks.

Filed in: | Abel to Yzerman | Permalink

Comments

topshelf14's avatar

The key tonight is to jump out to an early lead and actually hold onto it.  I’m expecting another big game out of our new 2nd line.  Tatar with the 1st goal!  Go Wings!

Posted by topshelf14 from Detroit, MI on 11/19/13 at 02:58 PM ET

Kate from Pa.-made in Detroit's avatar

No need to apologize, Red. You’re the one giving us a great GDT every game.

Thanks, RedMenace.

Bitches.

Let’s Go Red Wings!!!!!

Posted by Kate from Pa.-made in Detroit on 11/19/13 at 04:53 PM ET

........brendan smith at forward ???....i’m ok with that, though….his recurring flameouts have cost some goals….as a forward, it’s just penalties….

....thanks for the effort you’re putting forth….they are great…huzzah…..

Posted by dingus from the salty great lake on 11/19/13 at 05:32 PM ET

Trish's avatar

... hopefully work settles down a bit in the next couple of weeks.

Agree with Kate; no apology needed, Red.

You work in IT right?  Doing year-end updates keeping you busy now?  Well if you’re like the IT folks I know you’ll be on vacation thee last 2 weeks of the year.
Am I wrong??

Posted by Trish from PalmBeachCntyFL on 11/19/13 at 06:04 PM ET

Chris in Hockey Hell's avatar

Seeing that -8 next to Weber’s name makes me laugh at all the people who were butt hurt about him not getting the Norris Trophy when I maintained all along that Suter was the better defenseman and was the reason that Weber had the stats that he did up until Suter bailed for Minnesota.

Posted by Chris in Hockey Hell from Ann Arbor, MI but LIVING in Columbia, TN on 11/19/13 at 06:22 PM ET

MsRedWinger's avatar

Ditto what Kate and Trish said - no apology necessary for being “late,” whatever that means.  It’s just great that you are able to do it.

cool smile

I assume you had Smith in there on the third line as the Wings are going with 11 forwards and 7 D men tonight - at least that’s what George reported…

Time to trash some Webertrash from Trashville.

LGRW!!!!!

Posted by MsRedWinger from Flori-duh on 11/19/13 at 07:05 PM ET

RedMenace's avatar

Am I wrong??

Posted by Trish from PalmBeachCntyFL on 11/19/13 at 05:04 PM ET

Heh, no… our station was just renovated, and we’re consolidating two building’s worth of people and equipment into one. It’s been interesting, to say the least; that’s where I was on Saturday, trying to get things ready for the main move that happened Monday.

brendan smith at forward ???

Posted by dingus from the salty great lake on 11/19/13 at 04:32 PM ET

Posted by MsRedWinger from Flori-duh on 11/19/13 at 06:05 PM ET

Yeah, MsRW got it right, sorry if I got anyone’s hopes up. Wishful thinking, I suppose… I mean, he can’t be any worse up front, right?

Right?

Posted by RedMenace from the Church of Jesus Lashoff on 11/19/13 at 07:15 PM ET

Little Redhead's avatar

Thanks Red - Ditto x 3 + Me- The ladies of the blog agree, you are doing a great job!

NO Scratches aye?  I am sure someone on the LB will run with that one…..

Lets Go Red Wings!!!!!

Posted by Little Redhead from the Engineer's chair on 11/19/13 at 07:51 PM ET

Bonjour, RedM, and Merci.  I particularly like this:

Scratches
·    Nobody? Wow…

[snarkrofl]

Posted by SYF from the team that re-signed KFQ and DFC by KFH on 11/19/13 at 08:36 PM ET