Abel to Yzerman

[01/16/2014] GDT: Red Wings vs Rangers

Are we having fun yet?

Filed in: | Abel to Yzerman | Permalink

Comments

Red Winger's avatar

That was a long time between games. Was that the Olympic break?

Posted by Red Winger from Sault Ste Marie on 01/16/14 at 02:11 PM ET

RedMenace's avatar

That was a long time between games. Was that the Olympic break?

Posted by Red Winger from Sault Ste Marie on 01/16/14 at 01:11 PM ET

Gah, dammit, I knew I’d forget to change something. So close this time.

Posted by RedMenace from the Church of Jesus Lashoff on 01/16/14 at 02:33 PM ET

RedMenace's avatar

There, fix’d. Thanks for catching that, Winger.

Posted by RedMenace from the Church of Jesus Lashoff on 01/16/14 at 02:34 PM ET

Little Redhead's avatar

Thanks RedMenace, and welcome back!

Are we having “FUN” yet, Ab-So-Toot-Ly!!!

Lets Go Red Wings!!!!!

Posted by Little Redhead from the Engineer's chair on 01/16/14 at 02:47 PM ET

RedMenace's avatar

Thanks RedMenace, and welcome back!

Are we having “FUN” yet, Ab-So-Toot-Ly!!!

Lets Go Red Wings!!!!!

Posted by Little Redhead from the Engineer’s chair on 01/16/14 at 01:47 PM ET

Thanks, Little Red… I’m still a bit “iffy,” but I’m trying to gut it out.

Hey, at least it’s not my groin.

Posted by RedMenace from the Church of Jesus Lashoff on 01/16/14 at 02:49 PM ET

Paul's avatar

from MsRedWinger in a comment at TMR today,

Paul, I believe tonight’s game against the Rangers is a Gamecenter Live free sample game.  Can you let people know?

Posted by Paul from Motown Area on 01/16/14 at 03:00 PM ET

Little Redhead's avatar

Posted by RedMenace from Team Slovaskimo Fighting Snipers on 01/16/14 at 01:49 PM ET

smile

Posted by Little Redhead from the Engineer's chair on 01/16/14 at 03:04 PM ET

Thanks RedM.  A mug of Kona caw-fee salute to the GDT.  Glad to have you back.

Referees:
Kevin Pollock     <================
Justin St. Pierre

Dear Gord, that showboatin’ POS.  Never fails.  Every frickin’ time that guy calls a Wings game, I’m always expecting him to call a penalty shot.  Just no getting around that.

The ever awesome awood has posted a This Day in Red Wings History - January 16th video.  I got misty eyed.

Go Wings.

Posted by SYF from the team that re-signed KFQ and DFC by KFH on 01/16/14 at 03:16 PM ET

Red Winger's avatar

There, fix’d. Thanks for catching that, Winger.

Posted by RedMenace from Team Slovaskimo Fighting Snipers on 01/16/14 at 01:34 PM ET

Red ,what did I do? I was just making a dumb comment. Did it alert you to something wrong in the GDT?

Posted by Red Winger from Sault Ste Marie on 01/16/14 at 05:10 PM ET

RedMenace's avatar

Posted by Red Winger from Sault Ste Marie on 01/16/14 at 04:10 PM ET

Hah, yeah, the “previous game” date was 12/15/2013. O_O

Posted by RedMenace from the Church of Jesus Lashoff on 01/16/14 at 05:39 PM ET

Rumbear's avatar

Ahhhhhh….the GDT.  Life goes on.  Thanks Red!!

LGRW !!!!!

Posted by Rumbear from Top O the Hasek, doing the pre-season shuffle.... on 01/16/14 at 05:53 PM ET

Red Winger's avatar

Hah, yeah, the “previous game” date was 12/15/2013. O_O

Posted by RedMenace from Team Slovaskimo Fighting Snipers on 01/16/14 at 04:39 PM ET

Didn’t even notice. There goes my career as a proofreader.

Posted by Red Winger from Sault Ste Marie on 01/16/14 at 06:16 PM ET

Red Winger's avatar

Man, just checked the standings for the first time in a few days: we aren’t even a wild card team right now.

That just looks so wrong. A win tonight against a Rangers team we have two games in hand on would be HUGE

Posted by Red Winger from Sault Ste Marie on 01/16/14 at 06:32 PM ET