Kukla's Korner

Abel to Yzerman

Recap- Wings/Ducks

No words from me, thinking about my pillow at the moment.

Goals and Detroit stats are below...

Ducks 4 Wings 2

Ritchie...

 

 

Green...

 

 

Grant, with multiple views...

 

 

Nyquist...

 

 

Perry...

 

 

Kesler...

 

Filed in: | Abel to Yzerman | Permalink
 

Comments

RWBill's avatar

can’t post my draft odds chart from my ipad, but Detroit as 4th worst only has a 31% chance of getting a top 1-4 pick,  69% chance of getting a 5-7.

Posted by RWBill on 03/17/18 at 01:03 AM ET

ilovehomers's avatar

Looks like they played it close the whole game, just like in LA.

Good.

Play hard, lose in regulation.

#FahlinForDahlin

Posted by ilovehomers on 03/17/18 at 05:18 AM ET

duhduhduh's avatar

can’t post my draft odds chart from my ipad, but Detroit as 4th worst only has a 31% chance of getting a top 1-4 pick,  69% chance of getting a 5-7.

Posted by RWBill on 03/17/18 at 01:03 AM ET

That glass is half full. Youre reading it as half empty. Nearly 1 in 3 for Dahlin, and 100% chance of top 7.

Posted by duhduhduh on 03/17/18 at 07:15 AM ET

TreKronor's avatar

More shoot I think your a little too optimistic. The 31 percent chance is to get pick 1,2,or 3…not 1.

Wish you were right though

Posted by TreKronor on 03/17/18 at 12:14 PM ET

ilovehomers's avatar

Petr 5 win watch: Alex Lyon is starting tonight against Carolina. Washington Sunday, Wings at the LCA Tuesday

Posted by ilovehomers on 03/17/18 at 02:42 PM ET

bigfrog's avatar

I watched the third period in bed. Not much to watch. mad

Posted by bigfrog on 03/17/18 at 07:55 PM ET

Add a Comment

Please limit embedded image or media size to 575 pixels wide.

Add your own avatar by joining Kukla's Korner, or logging in and uploading one in your member control panel.

Captchas bug you? Join KK or log in and you won't have to bother.

Smileys

Notify me of follow-up comments?

Feed

Most Recent Blog Posts

About Abel to Yzerman

Welcome to Abel to Yzerman, a Red Wing blog since 1977.  No other site on the internet has better-researched, fact-laden and better prepared discussions than A2Y.  Re-phrase: we do little research, find facts and stats highly overrated and claim little to no preparation.  There are 19 readers of A2Y. No more, no less. All of them, except maybe one, are juvenile in nature.  Reminding them of that in the comment section will only encourage them to prove that. Your suggestions and critiques are welcome: wphoulihan@gmail.com