Abel to Yzerman

LB- Wings/Avs

Yes, a 1pm ET puck drop at the Joe today against the Avs.

With that, I know Howard starts, Nosek may play and Callahan is day-to-day.

The Avs, not so good, the Wings, only a little better.

Playing out the string and golf comes early for both teams.

Comment away.

Filed in: | Abel to Yzerman | Permalink

Comments

1 2 >       Next »

calquake's avatar

I got nothing else better to do this afternoon so here I am.  Let the drinking commence!

Posted by calquake from a.k.a. Uniquake, workin' on my manifesto on 03/18/17 at 12:57 PM ET

One last goalie fight against the Avnots at the Joe?

L.G.R.W.

Posted by Valek from Chicago on 03/18/17 at 01:03 PM ET

Hearing the word “culture” is starting to get up there with “process” in the annoyance factor

Posted by Valek from Chicago on 03/18/17 at 01:14 PM ET

cigar_nurse's avatar

Haydey ho 19.
Sorry I missed the west coast reunion last game.
Would like to knock the dive into the Detroit river one last time.  LGRW

Posted by cigar_nurse from On LTIR for the season Greenville Pylons on 03/18/17 at 01:15 PM ET

cigar_nurse's avatar

Sheehan firing a 9 iron into the crowd

Posted by cigar_nurse from On LTIR for the season Greenville Pylons on 03/18/17 at 01:34 PM ET

Royal Grand Exalted PooBah's avatar

More like a pitching wedge - lol

Posted by Royal Grand Exalted PooBah from the basement of the Alamo on 03/18/17 at 01:34 PM ET

Sheehan firing a 9 iron into the crowd

Probably better than another shot on goal without scoring

Posted by Valek from Chicago on 03/18/17 at 01:36 PM ET

Ended up with a decent chance, but I think Nyquist should have shot.

Posted by Valek from Chicago on 03/18/17 at 01:41 PM ET

Royal Grand Exalted PooBah's avatar

Did anyone hear my scream “what are you doing” as he passed that?

Posted by Royal Grand Exalted PooBah from the basement of the Alamo on 03/18/17 at 01:42 PM ET

Did anyone hear my scream “what are you doing” as he passed that?

No screaming here, but my response was a bit more expletive filled.

Posted by Valek from Chicago on 03/18/17 at 01:44 PM ET

cigar_nurse's avatar

You owe Jimmah dinner there Greener.

calquake's avatar

You owe Jimmah dinner there Greener. Posted by cigar_nurse from On LTIR for the season Greenville Pylons on 03/18/17 at 01:46 PM ET

And probably a “reach around” for good measure. cheese

Posted by calquake from a.k.a. Uniquake, workin' on my manifesto on 03/18/17 at 02:05 PM ET

cigar_nurse's avatar

10 shots in half a game. Inexcusable. Wake up boyos.

Posted by cigar_nurse from On LTIR for the season Greenville Pylons on 03/18/17 at 02:17 PM ET

Jimmah

Posted by Valek from Chicago on 03/18/17 at 02:21 PM ET

Slumpy's avatar

Tinky Winky time running out.

This record and to see if we get a top 5 draft pick is all I have left.

Nyquist another Red Wing that I wouldn’t mind seeing left exposed to the vegas team.

Posted by Slumpy from Under My Wheels on 03/18/17 at 02:25 PM ET

Slumpy's avatar

Haha old photo of ken daniels. Looks like a guy I once bought a lemon car off on a used car lot decades ago. He should go back to selling cars.

Posted by Slumpy from Under My Wheels on 03/18/17 at 02:29 PM ET

calquake's avatar

Abby!!!

Posted by calquake from a.k.a. Uniquake, workin' on my manifesto on 03/18/17 at 02:32 PM ET

Where’d that come from?  Take it.  1-0

Posted by Valek from Chicago on 03/18/17 at 02:33 PM ET

Another point for Z

Posted by Valek from Chicago on 03/18/17 at 02:33 PM ET

Someone on an Avs thread somewhere just said, “damnit Errorson”

Posted by Valek from Chicago on 03/18/17 at 02:34 PM ET

Slumpy's avatar

Injury riddled Avs season- Varly, Erik Johnson, Zadorov.
Surprised a trade didn’t get done at deadline with either Duchene or Landeskog. Might see one of them change teams at the draft.

Posted by Slumpy from Under My Wheels on 03/18/17 at 02:56 PM ET

Slumpy's avatar

Green I always liked. That would of been a great goal. Look at the dumb Av player swinging his stick at the pass. They are students of Errorson in their zone.

Posted by Slumpy from Under My Wheels on 03/18/17 at 02:58 PM ET

of course

Posted by Valek from Chicago on 03/18/17 at 03:01 PM ET

Slumpy's avatar

Kronwall misses Homer but being on top of his own goalie is the wrong way to pay tribute

shock

Posted by Slumpy from Under My Wheels on 03/18/17 at 03:01 PM ET

Kronner had the guy’s stick locked up pretty well, but needed to move him further away from the crease

Posted by Valek from Chicago on 03/18/17 at 03:02 PM ET

calquake's avatar

Sauce!!!

Posted by calquake from a.k.a. Uniquake, workin' on my manifesto on 03/18/17 at 03:04 PM ET

Slumpy's avatar

SAUCE again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Keeper boys cool grin

Posted by Slumpy from Under My Wheels on 03/18/17 at 03:06 PM ET

calquake's avatar

Added Sauce!!!

Posted by calquake from a.k.a. Uniquake, workin' on my manifesto on 03/18/17 at 03:06 PM ET

Sauce again 3-1.

He’s really looked alive since Nyquil got suspended and Tatar was moved up with Z

Posted by Valek from Chicago on 03/18/17 at 03:07 PM ET

Little Redhead's avatar

Woo Hoo Wings 3-1

Posted by Little Redhead from the Engineer's Chair on 03/18/17 at 03:07 PM ET

cigar_nurse's avatar

Sauce with the slam dunk. LGRW
X 2.

Posted by cigar_nurse from On LTIR for the season Greenville Pylons on 03/18/17 at 03:07 PM ET

Slumpy's avatar

Oh great, Sauce is on a contract season. He’ll get a nice raise at the expense of most of the dead weight we have on our roster surely.

Posted by Slumpy from Under My Wheels on 03/18/17 at 03:08 PM ET

cigar_nurse's avatar

That was not a penalty. Kill it

Posted by cigar_nurse from On LTIR for the season Greenville Pylons on 03/18/17 at 03:09 PM ET

cigar_nurse's avatar

Aw. Let em go. Damn zebras

Posted by cigar_nurse from On LTIR for the season Greenville Pylons on 03/18/17 at 03:20 PM ET

calquake's avatar

The Larkster!!!

Posted by calquake from a.k.a. Uniquake, workin' on my manifesto on 03/18/17 at 03:21 PM ET

calquake's avatar

Nyquil!!!

Posted by calquake from a.k.a. Uniquake, workin' on my manifesto on 03/18/17 at 03:29 PM ET

cigar_nurse's avatar

Z hyptomizes the defense and sends the perfect pass with the text book one timer by Nike. Where was this all year?

Posted by cigar_nurse from On LTIR for the season Greenville Pylons on 03/18/17 at 03:31 PM ET

Perfect way to send the Avs home from the Joe for the last time.

Posted by Valek from Chicago on 03/18/17 at 03:32 PM ET

Little Redhead's avatar

Nice 5-1

Posted by Little Redhead from the Engineer's Chair on 03/18/17 at 03:33 PM ET

Little Redhead's avatar

Yeah, Good for the Wings - A standing ovation at the JOE!

Lets Go Red Wings!!!!!