Abel to Yzerman

[12/04/2013] GDT: Red Wings vs Flyers

Zetterberg out for at least two weeks? <sarcasm> AWESOME! </sarcasm>

Filed in: | Abel to Yzerman | Permalink

Comments

SnLO's avatar

oooh ooh ooooooh   It’s Rivalry Night!

Thanks RM

Posted by SnLO from beyond the M-1 on 12/04/13 at 01:50 PM ET

pilgrim's avatar

RM, it’s getting that the first thing I scroll to is the injuries and scratches scratches section. Top-notch.

· Pavel Datsyuk has 12 points (6-6-12) in 9 games vs. PHI
· Henrik Zetterberg has 16 points (9-7-16) in 10 games vs. PHI

aWESOME.

Posted by pilgrim from the ice at the bottom of the world on 12/04/13 at 01:56 PM ET

Kate from Pa.-made in Detroit's avatar

Me really likey the injurys and scratches too. Levity now.

Thanks RedMenace.

Bitches.

Lets Go Red Wings!!!!!

Posted by Kate from Pa.-made in Detroit on 12/04/13 at 02:19 PM ET

stonehands-78's avatar

thanks, RM.

“I’ve been through this before so maybe I’m a little bit calmer now than when it happened last time.”

it maybe true for you, Z, but the rest of us? not so much ...  sick

L.G.R.W.

Posted by stonehands-78 from the beginning ... a WingsFan, on 12/04/13 at 02:38 PM ET

Trish's avatar

Hello Bitches,

Been skipping the LB cuz ever since I did it the first time (working online & streaming the game, could not LB as well) the Wings have won 4 straight.

So, I’ll watch the game on NBC tonight (WHEN did stinkin PHI become our rival?) and skip talking to my favorite fake friends.  Hope it works again.

Hope y’all are well and hope Weiss actually does sumthin to earn being on the 1st line.  LGRW

Posted by Trish from Tampa/Clearwater FL on 12/04/13 at 03:12 PM ET

Little Redhead's avatar

Thanks Red!

Me not liking that Our Captain- Mr. ZZZZZZZZZZZZ is injured. :(

Hoping the Wings can keep the Fighting spirit going.

Lets Go Red Wings!!!!!

Posted by Little Redhead from the Engineer's chair on 12/04/13 at 03:40 PM ET

hockeychic's avatar

Hope everyone continues to step up their play and we take it to the Flyers.

Thanks for the GDT, Red!

Posted by hockeychic from Denver, CO on 12/04/13 at 04:54 PM ET

Hootinani's avatar

Top notch GDT, Red!  Love the new look

Lets see:

3 top players out (+ Bert)

Game on NBC (no Ken & Mick/Ozzie)

Flyers got shutout last game

This be ugly

Or if Weiss shows up, it could be glorious.  Hell, he could earn his entire paycheck in the next 2-4 weeks if he comes to play.

Posted by Hootinani on 12/04/13 at 04:57 PM ET

Thanks, RedM.  Having a hot tea right now as this so-called “Hard Freeze” is sweeping through the Las Vegas valley.  Good looking GDT as always.

Injuries
· Danny DeKeyser - KONG SMASH SHOULDER
· Pavel Datsyuk - “Why I see two puck? Is okay, I take both anyway.”
· Todd Bertuzzi - I’m just going to back away… wait, I didn’t mean to say “ba—“ *BOOM*
· Henrik Zetterberg - Bertuzzi’s back

:shnarkyrofl:

Two of the world’s best players are out against a dysfuctional Flyers team.  Yeah, that’s gonna be warm our hearts to the core.  sick

Go Wings.

Posted by SYF from the team that re-signed KFQ and DFC by KFH on 12/04/13 at 05:00 PM ET

gowings's avatar

“Why I see two puck? Is okay, I take both anyway.”

Priceless….

Posted by gowings from MTL on 12/04/13 at 05:20 PM ET

Jeff  OKWingnut's avatar

Hello bitches,

great job Red.

Hard Times, bitches.  Talking bout hard times.

Posted by Jeff OKWingnut from Quest for 12 on 12/04/13 at 05:23 PM ET

Gary A$$ SUCK !!'s avatar

Thanks RED !!!
I really really hope this will be the breakout game for Weiss??
Anyhow I predict a win tonight..4-2 ...Let’s Go Red Wings..clap clap clap… LOL

Posted by Gary A$$ SUCK !! from Fort Myers, Florida on 12/04/13 at 05:28 PM ET

Red Winger's avatar

This warms the cockles of my heart

Hot
· Niklas Kronwall - 6 pts in last 3 GP
· Brendan Smith - 3 pts in last 2 GP
· Jonathan Ericsson - 2 pts in last 3 GP

This makes me say “In more shocking news, the sun rose in the east this morning”

Not
· Kyle Quincey - 0 pts in last 12 GP
· Jakub Kindl - 2 pts in last 8 GP
· Mikael Samuelsson - 0 pts in last 7 GP
· Stephen Weiss - 0 pts in last 5 GP

Posted by Red Winger from Sault Ste Marie on 12/04/13 at 05:38 PM ET

dougie's avatar

Tell Zetterman to get some oxycontin. I ended up on a gurney in the ER Monday night with horrible back pain, and they gave me that after morphine and Dilaudid didn’t work.

Oxycontin is the shit, boy,lemme tellya what.My new BFF.

Posted by dougie on 12/04/13 at 05:53 PM ET

stonehands-78's avatar

Babs: ‘It’s aboot grabb’n your opportunities. You get a chance, then grab it.
... I really like our team.’

... or something like that, aye?

L.G.R.W.

Posted by stonehands-78 from the beginning ... a WingsFan, on 12/04/13 at 06:34 PM ET

Hard Times, bitches.  Talking bout hard times.

Posted by Jeff OKWingnut from Quest for 12 on 12/04/13 at 04:23 PM ET

“Don’t forget to pray/‘cause they’ll be hard times.”

Posted by SYF from the team that re-signed KFQ and DFC by KFH on 12/04/13 at 06:35 PM ET

Well, once Zetterburg goes LTIR I think the wings will be maxed out on cap but still have lots of mobility come the trade deadline.  At least, to my understanding of the 10th year level of calculus that is the cap.  Which is minimal at best.

Posted by neffernin on 12/04/13 at 07:53 PM ET

SK77's avatar

Stream me? Please?

Posted by SK77 on 12/04/13 at 08:04 PM ET

SK77's avatar

Oh … game isn’t for another hour …

Posted by SK77 on 12/04/13 at 08:05 PM ET