Abel to Yzerman

[04/04/2014] GDT: Red Wings vs Sabres

Filed in: | Abel to Yzerman | Permalink

Comments

MOWingsfan19's avatar

Couldn’t be a worse pair of officials for the night. both are colossal d-bags.

Posted by MOWingsfan19 from I really like our team on 04/04/14 at 10:33 AM ET

Thanks, RedM.  A mug-a Kona coffee salute to the GDT.  Slainte.

Couldn’t be a worse pair of officials for the night. both are colossal d-bags.

Posted by MOWingsfan19 from I really like our team on 04/04/14 at 11:33 AM ET

Word.  And in Massiveassholen’s last season as an NHL official.  I have a feeling he’s gonna find a way to screw over the Wings as a parting shot.

Our.Two.Points.  Earn ‘em, Wings.

Posted by SYF from The Revenge of Johnny E on 04/04/14 at 10:44 AM ET

RWBill's avatar

I didn’t get this done in time to get to RM for the above GDT.  The specter of Toronto is surfacing again, makes it all the more critical to paste up 2 more points.

BUF has not won in Detroit since 1994, is that what I heard on the radio?

POS 3 Apr 14

Lock Out 3 Apr 14

Posted by RWBill from cruising Brush Street with Super Creepy Rob Lowe. on 04/04/14 at 11:16 AM ET

RWBill's avatar

Right now, 93 points would guarantee a playoff position because only 8 teams can get to that many.

Datsyuk does not need to be the hero or bat clean-up tonight, just do a few Datsyuk things piece by piece.  Others can continue to carry the load, having Datsyuk play 13:00 of Datsyuk would be a great addition to this team.

Posted by RWBill from cruising Brush Street with Super Creepy Rob Lowe. on 04/04/14 at 11:22 AM ET

MOWingsfan19's avatar

BUF has not won in Detroit since 1994, is that what I heard on the radio?

That’s a whore mouth comment if I ever read one.

Posted by MOWingsfan19 from I really like our team on 04/04/14 at 11:24 AM ET

BUF has not won in Detroit since 1994, is that what I heard on the radio?

That’s a whore mouth comment if I ever read one.

Posted by MOWingsfan19 from I really like our team on 04/04/14 at 12:24 PM ET

I generally feel that the whore mouth shuttedness zone starts with pregame, so I’m willing to give Bill a pass on that one.

Thanks as always, Red

L.G.R.W.

Posted by Valek from Chicago on 04/04/14 at 11:38 AM ET

RWBill's avatar

At this time of year I was playing with fire with that comment.  I should know better.

It should be noted that the other cellar dweller Florida was manhandling us earlier in the year, so getting caught in a trap game and kicked in the nuts tonight would not be a total surprise.

Crap, there I go again.

Posted by RWBill from cruising Brush Street with Super Creepy Rob Lowe. on 04/04/14 at 11:54 AM ET

MsRedWinger's avatar

Thanks, Red. Just keep winning.

Posted by MsRedWinger from Flori-duh on 04/04/14 at 12:04 PM ET

stonehands-78's avatar

just win, boyz.

Just.

Win.

L.G.R.W.

Posted by stonehands-78 from the beginning ... a WingsFan, on 04/04/14 at 12:37 PM ET

WingsFanInBeanLand's avatar

Couldn’t be a worse pair of officials for the night. both are colossal d-bags.

Posted by MOWingsfan19 from I really like our team on 04/04/14 at 11:33 AM ET

At least they lube you up before bending you over.  O’Halloran and Watson wrap with sandpaper beforehand.

Posted by WingsFanInBeanLand from where free agents no longer dare. on 04/04/14 at 12:41 PM ET

Little Redhead's avatar

Thanks Red.

Nothing is Impossible! Keep Winning!

Lets Go Red Wings!!!!!

Posted by Little Redhead from the Engineer's chair on 04/04/14 at 01:25 PM ET

gowings's avatar

ok, I will go out and say it….. Go Shitcago…I mean Chicago….with 2 top guys out…find a damn way to win…..

May the heavens forgive me…..

Go Wings

Posted by gowings from MTL on 04/04/14 at 01:46 PM ET

RWBill's avatar

Go BlackKawks!
Would be funny to see the BJs lose out in the last week again.
Just as soon have the Devils take out the Caps.  Caps should just give up, what with their dismal playoff record.

Against all odds, the Capitals have a losing record (4–6) in series in which they won each of the first two games.  Historically, the NHL winning percentage of teams that took a 2–0 lead in a playoff series is 88 percent.

Posted by RWBill from cruising Brush Street with Super Creepy Rob Lowe. on 04/04/14 at 02:16 PM ET

May the heavens forgive me…..

Go Wings

Posted by gowings from MTL on 04/04/14 at 02:46 PM ET

I cheered on the Flyers yesterday.  This is even dirtier.

Yech.

Posted by SYF from The Revenge of Johnny E on 04/04/14 at 03:04 PM ET

Kate from Pa.-made in Detroit's avatar

Whatever it takes to make the Playoffs.

Thank you, Red Menace.

Bitches

Lets Go Red Wings!!!!!

Posted by Kate from Pa.-made in Detroit on 04/04/14 at 03:35 PM ET

MOWingsfan19's avatar

I cheered on the Flyers yesterday.  This is even dirtier.

Taking whore style to a new low…. but like Kate keeps saying “whatever it takes”.

Posted by MOWingsfan19 from I really like our team on 04/04/14 at 03:46 PM ET

Rumbear's avatar

Thanks Red!

Couldn’t be a worse pair of officials for the night. both are colossal d-bags.

Amen Brother! I actually laughed out loud when I saw the pairings. It would be great if they just drove a clown car out to center ice and had them all pile out.

LGRW !!!!!

Posted by Rumbear from Top O the Hasek, with 3 fingers of rum & a cigar.. on 04/04/14 at 03:48 PM ET

Mistercristo's avatar

Posted by Rumbear from Top O the Hasek, dispensing opinions & rum…. on 04/04/14 at 04:48 PM ET

That have me a hearty chuckle.  I hereby nominate that all questionable whistles tonight be referred to as a “Clown Call”.

Posted by Mistercristo from Cameron Frye's garage, circa 1987 on 04/04/14 at 06:14 PM ET

Posted by Mistercristo from Cameron Frye’s garage, circa 1987 on 04/04/14 at 07:14 PM ET

And I think you just started something cool.

Posted by SYF from The Revenge of Johnny E on 04/05/14 at 11:50 AM ET