I met with my Dr. today and the news is not so bad, yet I was hoping for a little better news.
I will have to undergo treatment to clear up any remains of the polyps I had in my sinus area.
The treatment can wait for at least another month. I am considered a high risk patient due to type 2 diabetes plus my age factors in and they want to avoid and coronavirus coming in contact with me.
I feel okay, would feel much better if our game was back, but I can control only certain things.
I will continue to do what I do and hope this finds all of you in good health.
Create an Account
In order to leave a comment, please create an account.