Videos- Corey Perry Being Corey Perry

Two instances...

Another example below...

Filed in: NHL Teams, Anaheim Ducks, d, | KK Hockey | Permalink
  Tags: corey+perry

Comments

I dislike him as much as the next guy, but Domingue put on a silver medal show going down that easy trying to get the call and then springing up immediately to go after Perry

Posted by MZ2215 on 10/06/17 at 07:23 AM ET

Yup. He looked like a soccer player there.  Embarrassing.

Posted by SlimChance on 10/06/17 at 08:47 AM ET

ilovehomers's avatar

Well, he did play with Mike Smith…

Posted by ilovehomers on 10/06/17 at 08:53 AM ET

Posted by MZ2215 on 10/06/17 at 07:23 AM ET

No kidding, Mike Smith taught him well.

Posted by Steve1306 on 10/06/17 at 09:18 AM ET

TreKronor's avatar

Haha yep I thought it was Mike Smith in goal

Posted by TreKronor on 10/06/17 at 09:51 AM ET

duhduhduh's avatar

My wife and I always seem to recall a post game (or perhaps in-game) interview back in the day with Stevie when he commented: well, ya know goaltenders, you touch ‘em and they go down like their dead.

Posted by duhduhduh on 10/06/17 at 12:26 PM ET

shazam88's avatar

Yeah I have to confess I was at that sparsely attended game (wearing Kings gear, mind you) and though I taunted Perry heavily at that moment, it was a bs call. Years of being a douche will take away the benefit of the doubt, I suppose. He had the last laugh though, as that was pretty much the turning point and the shmucks rallied heavily.

Posted by shazam88 from SoCal on 10/06/17 at 02:39 PM ET