Kukla's Korner Hockey
by Paul on 05/14/13 at 11:13 AM ET
There is an old saying that goes something like this, "The team with the better goalie will win the playoff series."
I am not sure if the saying still holds true these days, but I will rank the starting goalies left in the playoffs and then wait and see how their team does in the semi-finals.
- Henrik Lundqvist - New York Rangers
- Craig Anderson - Ottawa Senators
- Corey Crawford - Chicago Blackhawks
- Jonathan Quick - Los Angeles Kings
- Antti Niemi - San Jose Sharks
- Jimmy Howard - Detroit Red Wings
- Tuukka Rask - Boston Bruins
- Tomas Voukon - Pittsburgh Penguins
Add a Comment
Please limit embedded image or media size to 575 pixels wide.
Most Recent Blog Posts
About Kukla's Korner Hockey
Paul Kukla founded Kukla’s Korner in 2005 and the site has since become the must-read site on the ‘net for all the latest happenings around the NHL.
From breaking news to in-depth stories around the league, KK Hockey is updated with fresh stories all day long and will bring you the latest news as quickly as possible.
Email Paul anytime at email@example.com