Open Post- Today’s Stanley Cup Playoffs Schedule

Five games today and the schedule is below.

As always, feel free to discuss the games or anything NHL related.

Avails

Filed in: | KK Hockey | Permalink

Comments

calquake's avatar

Is it just me or is anybody else enjoying all day hockey? In these most trying of times I appreciate this distraction.

Posted by calquake from a.k.a. Uniquake, workin' on my manifesto on 08/14/20 at 05:09 PM ET

Paul's avatar

I’ve been faithfully watching from Day 1 and am enjoying most of the games.

Sometimes I make it through the last game, sometimes my pillow wins before the last horn sounds.

Posted by Paul from Motown Area on 08/14/20 at 05:13 PM ET

calquake's avatar

I must admit that I’m spoiled living out here, as 7:30 is a late game start.

Posted by calquake from a.k.a. Uniquake, workin' on my manifesto on 08/14/20 at 05:24 PM ET

Down River Dan's avatar

Absolutely loving games all day.

Enjoying watching ex Wings players (Tatar,Nyquist,Nosek,Quellete) play substantial minutes and scoring for their new teams.

Always felt Tatar & Nyquist were perimeter players. Talented, but not going to dirty areas. Maybe Babcock was holding them back ??

I spent 6 months in San Jose about 4 years ago. Coul not get used to driving back to hotel, stuck in traffic at 5:15pm listening to playoff games. Weird!!

Posted by Down River Dan on 08/14/20 at 05:47 PM ET

Kate from PA now in SC-made in Detroit's avatar

Posted by calquake from a.k.a. Uniquake, workin’ on my manifesto on 08/14/20 at 05:09 PM ET

Yes, yes, yes! I admit this most welcome distraction is helping to keep me from being cardiac arrested. I am prone to high anxiety, so, Hockey is a great medication for me right now.  wink

Hi Quaker! wink

Posted by Kate from PA now in SC-made in Detroit on 08/14/20 at 06:43 PM ET

calquake's avatar

Hey Katie,

Hockey is a great medication for me right now.

Well, that and copious amounts of alcohol for me.  cheese

Posted by calquake from a.k.a. Uniquake, workin' on my manifesto on 08/14/20 at 06:55 PM ET

Down River Dan's avatar

Not to keep beating a dead horse, but Quinn Hughes had a beauty assist on the Canucks O.T. GWG. He now is tied for top scoring D-man with 7 points in 5 games….#secondguessing draft pick downer

Posted by Down River Dan on 08/14/20 at 10:28 PM ET

calquake's avatar

games….#secondguessing draft pick

If Zadina hadn’t fallen in the draft I believe the Wings would have taken Hughes. Zadina has a lot to prove.

Posted by calquake from a.k.a. Uniquake, workin' on my manifesto on 08/14/20 at 11:02 PM ET

Down River Dan's avatar

Well, I guess I underestimated little Gary’s ability to screw with channel 9 CBC signal. My over the air antenna suddenly became static filled, so I switched over to my SD cable channel 9 and discovered it too is screwed up….Damn you Gary/NBC!!! sick

Posted by Down River Dan on 08/14/20 at 11:58 PM ET

Down River Dan's avatar

If I were a tinfoil hat wearing type, I would think NBC’s parent company Comcast was somehow disrupting the signal in border towns to increase ratings on NBC sports…. long face

Posted by Down River Dan on 08/15/20 at 12:08 AM ET