Live Stream- Team USA vs Team Canada, WJC Preliminary Round

The puck drops just after 4:00pm ET in this much anticipated game.

Both teams are assured of moving on to the quarter finals but it should be an enjoyable game to watch.

View the live stream below...

Filed in: Non-NHL Hockey, International Hockey, | KK Hockey | Permalink
  Tags: team+canada, team+usa

Comments

stonehands-78's avatar

U - S - A,

U - S - A,

U - S - A,

...

Posted by stonehands-78 from the beginning ... a WingsFan, on 12/31/14 at 03:45 PM ET

Primis's avatar

USA seemed to have the jump on Canada early, but then it evened out.  After 1 period, Canada has probably the two best scoring chances, but USA had more sustained offensive pressure maybe, but couldn’t do as much with it.

Hard-hitting both ways.  Both teams showing pretty good legs.  Lot of back and forth.

At any rate, Canada didn’t seem 100% ready at puck drop and had to get their work rate up a bit.

Posted by Primis on 12/31/14 at 04:57 PM ET

Slumpy's avatar

What a save on Nurse!

Posted by Slumpy from Under My Wheels on 12/31/14 at 05:07 PM ET

Slumpy's avatar

Domi doesn’t play like his dad. This kid might be an offensive force in the NHL.

Posted by Slumpy from Under My Wheels on 12/31/14 at 05:11 PM ET

Slumpy's avatar

Horrible call on Canada’s 3rd goal.  Lazar on top of Demko, the goalie had no chance to make the save with Lazar pushing him and puck in net.

Posted by Slumpy from Under My Wheels on 12/31/14 at 06:06 PM ET

Paul's avatar

I can honestly say I have not seen much of Larking except fot the WJC games, does he leave Michigan after one year or stay for another?

Posted by Paul from Motown Area on 12/31/14 at 06:19 PM ET

duhduhduh's avatar

I think the canucks kinda stole that game.  Third goal was garbage.

Posted by duhduhduh on 12/31/14 at 06:30 PM ET

Chet's avatar

agree.

Posted by Chet from twitter: thegansen on 12/31/14 at 06:44 PM ET

Paul same here and I watched today solely to compare him to Milano and Tuch as they were picked after him. I was about to write and say I’d rather Tuch then boom 2 goals. He is a great skater as advertised but hour needs some more strength I’d say he’s at Michigan for 2 more years after this year. He reminds me of Parise in a way.

Posted by helmshands43 on 12/31/14 at 06:48 PM ET

duhduhduh's avatar

What I like about Larkin is his headiness. He knows how to be in the right place and when circumstances call for it he can rip it.

Posted by duhduhduh on 12/31/14 at 06:57 PM ET