KK- Time For A Break

My plan for the next 1 1/2 months is to take a few days off here and there.

I have no travel plans, will remain local and if anything big pops up, I will post.

But other than that, down time is needed although my Twitter may remain somewhat active.

I put in a request for a few days off and it was approved it (nice when the only person I report to is me).

I am not sure when I will get back at  it, but safe to say it won't be any longer than 3-4 days of exile.

So KK members feel free to use the comment section of this post to keep on eye out on things if you so desire.

Filed in: KK Website Business, | KK Hockey | Permalink

Comments

Chris in Hockey Hell's avatar

Thanks, Paul! Get a good recharge in. You deserve it.

Posted by Chris in Hockey Hell from Ann Arbor, MI but LIVING in Columbia, TN on 07/11/19 at 09:42 AM ET

stonehands-78's avatar

time for some R-n-R, PK ... enjoy!

Posted by stonehands-78 from the beginning ... a WingsFan, on 07/11/19 at 09:48 AM ET

TreKronor's avatar

Ugh, I hate this time of year in sports.  Enjoy the break!

Posted by TreKronor on 07/11/19 at 10:37 AM ET

The Meal's avatar

40 minutes later I get the Lidstrom vs. Sundin game email for the 11/17 HoF festivities.  Sorry PK, you deserve a major break!

Posted by The Meal from Firestone, CO on 07/11/19 at 10:43 AM ET

Kate from PA now in SC-made in Detroit's avatar

Enjoy your mini vacation Paul. Aloha….. wink

Lets Go Red Wings!!!!!

Posted by Kate from PA now in SC-made in Detroit on 07/11/19 at 11:04 AM ET

OlderThanChelios's avatar

I put in a request for a few days off and it was approved

Sounds to me like your boss is a pushover, Paul. You should hit him up for a raise while he’s in a giving mood. grin

Anyway, enjoy your break. You’ve definitely earned it.

Posted by OlderThanChelios from Grand Rapids, MI on 07/11/19 at 11:25 AM ET

You are breaking your promise. Get. The. Hell. Out. Of. Here.! Really! We will not miss you!

Posted by tutoka from Leelanau Peninsula on 07/14/19 at 12:53 AM ET

Jus kidding. Your reporting is excellent But you really need to take off completely, with no interruptions by “important” updates

Posted by tutoka from Leelanau Peninsula on 07/14/19 at 02:27 AM ET

Paul's avatar

Understood tutoka and I knew you were kidding.  I did say taking a few days here and there but do wish I could go away for a week or two, but that just won’t happen.

I just feel more comfortable taking a few days than doing it all at once.

It will be slow with hockey news in the coming weeks so I will take advantage of that and I am basically in relaxed mode during that time.

Posted by Paul from Motown Area on 07/14/19 at 07:32 AM ET