KK- Making It Quick, Donation Drive Time

note- original post was on 9/4/19 at 11:33am

I am going to make this as short as possible.

This summer was the slowest I have experienced since I started Kukla's Korner back in July, 2005 (can you believe it, 14 years).

As always, I refuse to post hockey related links like 'top 10 players named Patrick' or 'what NHL would have the best ice in the summer'.  You get the picture.

Slow is not good for KK.  The more visitors to the site, the more ad revenue, but again, I don't force the news.  I let it come to me and decide if members and readers would have interest.

I would have preferred to wait for another KK donation drive until early October, but I don't want to be in panic mode when the season starts.

The last donation drive was in late April and it was successful, although the goal fell short by about $175.

So here goes...

If you wish to donate- I prefer payment via PayPal (note account name is Shalen Franchini) and also have a GoFundMe account set up too.

KK members who have donated in the past will receive at least a year of no adds on KK with a donation of $20.

Others will receive the same benefit with a donation of at least $25.

Thanks as always and this post will remain sticky for at least a few days.

Filed in: KK Website Business, | KK Hockey | Permalink

Comments

stonehands-78's avatar

done

keep up the great work, PK.

L.G.R.W.

Posted by stonehands-78 from the beginning ... a WingsFan, on 09/04/19 at 12:26 PM ET

Paul's avatar

Thanks sh for your continued support.

Posted by Paul from Motown Area on 09/04/19 at 12:47 PM ET

Heaton's avatar

sent!  thanks as always for the content Paul!

Posted by Heaton on 09/04/19 at 07:59 PM ET

Paul's avatar

Thanks Heaton for the donation and just as important, your continued support.

paul

Posted by Paul from Motown Area on 09/04/19 at 08:03 PM ET

bigfrog's avatar

Done Paul. cheese

Posted by bigfrog on 09/04/19 at 08:37 PM ET

Paul's avatar

Thanks bf was just going to email my thanks to you.

Appreciate the continued support.

Posted by Paul from Motown Area on 09/04/19 at 08:38 PM ET

Rumbear's avatar

Deal me in Sir!!

LGRW !!!!!

Posted by Rumbear from Top O the Hasek, waiting for YzerMan Plan...... on 09/04/19 at 08:46 PM ET

Paul's avatar

You guys aren’t even giving me a chance to send a thank you email.

Thanks rb for the donation and your support over the years.

Paul

Posted by Paul from Motown Area on 09/04/19 at 08:47 PM ET

bigfrog's avatar

Appreciate the continued support.

Your welcome Paul. Ready for Red Wing Hockey. The summer went fast. cheese

Posted by bigfrog on 09/04/19 at 09:09 PM ET

I refuse to post hockey related links like ‘top 10 players named Patrick’

Shots fired at Down Goes Brown!

I love his writing… even in the off season, but that was a good line.

Posted by petesrw on 09/05/19 at 08:56 PM ET

Paul's avatar

Ha Pete, I had no idea DGB did one of those.  I enjoy his writing too and just picked a name out of thin air.

Posted by Paul from Motown Area on 09/05/19 at 08:59 PM ET

Well now I have to post it. His list of the best all time first name team:

Posted by petesrw on 09/05/19 at 09:02 PM ET

Paul's avatar

Guess there were not enough Sergei’s!

Posted by Paul from Motown Area on 09/05/19 at 09:04 PM ET