KK- Back In A Few Hours

I have a scheduled appointment with my Dr. at 11am and last night my frames on my glasses broke so off to get them repaired.

So I should be back sometime around 12:30pm.

I will try to keep you updated through Twitter while I am out.

Filed in: KK Website Business, | KK Hockey | Permalink

Comments

damndog revenge   From the bowels of Detroit's avatar

Paul,
It’s not worth breaking things over hockey! Be Zen!

tongue wink

Posted by damndog revenge From the bowels of Detroit on 08/03/20 at 12:40 PM ET

Paul's avatar

Ha, I am back and the zen got to me last night when my glasses broke and no backup.

All is good again though and Dr. visit went well, all is good.

Posted by Paul from Motown Area on 08/03/20 at 12:42 PM ET

Glad y’all checked out all right, Boss.

Posted by SYF from impossible and oddly communally possessive sluts on 08/03/20 at 02:46 PM ET

Paul's avatar

Thanks SYF and me too.  I have been feeling pretty good lately and hope it continues.

Posted by Paul from Motown Area on 08/03/20 at 02:48 PM ET