KK- A Good Night To Lay Low

My computer needs a break and so do I, so tonight will be filled with R & R and back at it tomorrow morning.

However Monica may pop in with a post or two but I have a feeling it will be a slow night, everyone who covers the game could probably use a break too.

Filed in: KK Website Business, | KK Hockey | Permalink

Comments

Chris in Hockey Hell's avatar

Which probably means that George will have 38 articles posted in the next 90 minutes.

Love ya, Big G.

Posted by Chris in Hockey Hell from Ann Arbor, MI but LIVING in Columbia, TN on 05/15/14 at 04:10 PM ET

Not much on tonight

It is a good night to lay low, I might even be forced to have meaningful conversation with my wife.

But tomorrow,  a game 7 and the Memorial Cup kicks off.

Posted by Cubanpuckstoppr on 05/15/14 at 04:43 PM ET

Word, Boss.  Toasting a pint of Guinness to you.

Posted by SYF from The Revenge of Johnny E on 05/15/14 at 04:45 PM ET

stonehands-78's avatar

grrr

I need a fix!

Posted by stonehands-78 from the beginning ... a WingsFan, on 05/15/14 at 06:19 PM ET

Anyone heard from our friends in San Diego?

Posted by SYF from The Revenge of Johnny E on 05/15/14 at 06:48 PM ET

Paul's avatar

Yes SYF, I checked in on IwoCPO today, he and family are OK.

Posted by Paul from Motown Area on 05/15/14 at 06:52 PM ET

Thanks, Boss.  Saying prayers for San Diego.

Posted by SYF from The Revenge of Johnny E on 05/15/14 at 06:53 PM ET