And not much happened...
from Mike Harrington of the Buffalo News,
Ryan O'Reilly's second date in London, Ont., court has become a third date. The case involving the Sabres center's ill-fated drive into a Tim Hortons was pushed back again today, this time to Oct. 1.
O'Reilly was charged with impaired driving and leaving the scene of an accident on July 9 after crashing his 1951 Chevrolet pickup into the cafe in Lucan, Ont., not far from London. O'Reilly had said earlier in the week he was hopeful the case could be wrapped up today but that was not the case. O'Reilly was represented by an attorney and did not appear.
"That's what we do in Canada -- we remand and remand and remand and lawyers get paid," General Manager Tim Murray joked today in First Niagara Center. "As long as the end result is what he believes is the truth to be and what we've been told ... Would it have been better that it ended on Aug. 10 or today? Maybe. But as long as it's done right vs. done in a speedy fashion, I'm fine with it."
via Lisa Dillman of the LA Times,