KK- Relax Mode

I am officially in kick back mode or get ready for Thanksgiving on Thursday when I will be hosting a few friends.

I am in charge of the deep-fried cajun turkey, mashed potatoes and the stuffing.

Since my close family no longer lives in the area, I appointed myself as the patriarch of friends for the day. (some of you may say emperor)

I will update if needed but with the NHL and NHLPA in a pause, I do think it will continue to be slow.

My only Thanksgiving wish is to remind people if you've had one too many pops, hand over the keys or call a car service. I want everyone back in place on Friday where we can hope our game is back soon.

Plus be thanful for what we all have, many are far worse off than we are.

Enjoy the Holiday.

Filed in: KK Website Business, | KK Hockey | Permalink

Comments

TreKronor's avatar

Enjoy Thanksgiving Paul, and everyone else for that matter.  Cheers!

Posted by TreKronor on 11/25/20 at 03:15 PM ET

The Meal's avatar

You deserve it, PK!  Happy Thanksgiving to you and all your misfits!

Posted by The Meal from Firestone, CO on 11/25/20 at 04:28 PM ET

damndog revenge   From the bowels of Detroit's avatar

Well said Paul!

Sounds like a great Thanksgiving’s Day Paul! Have fun and thanks for all you do here. Much appreciated by this Redwings junkie.

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone here. Be well and wish hard for a hockey season!

Be Well All!

Posted by damndog revenge From the bowels of Detroit on 11/25/20 at 05:16 PM ET

bigfrog's avatar

Happy Thanksgiving Paul. cheese

Posted by bigfrog on 11/25/20 at 09:10 PM ET

OlderThanChelios's avatar

I appointed myself as the patriarch of friends for the day.

Well there better be no more than one person per room plus another in the garage or we’re going to have to turn you in, Paul.  LOL

But however you celebrate Thanksgiving, I hope it’s a good one. You deserve it, just like you deserve the heartfelt thanks of every one of us who view KK as essential reading every day.

Posted by OlderThanChelios from Grand Rapids, MI on 11/26/20 at 01:21 AM ET

Rumbear's avatar

Happy Thanksgiving Paul!

Remember Rum can cure many things and the rest you will forget!!

Cheers!

Posted by Rumbear from Top O the Hasek, sing along The YzerMan Can!...... on 11/26/20 at 09:50 PM ET