What Are Your Plans For The Semifinal Games On Friday?

I am glad I do not have to deal with an issue many of you may be facing tomorrow- Go to work, school or whatever you do or take the day off and watch two hockey games.

So, what will you be doing?  Perhaps following along via social media, laptop, desktop, mobile device or will you suddenly get ill and just stay home to recuperate?

I do hope most of you get the opportunity to watch both games since we are unsure about the NHL participating in future Olympic Games.

Filed in: | KK Hockey | Permalink

Comments

Ajax19's avatar

I will watch Sweden/Finland at home before work.

Go to work.

Watch the US/Canada game via the internet.

Posted by Ajax19 on 02/20/14 at 04:46 PM ET

BrendonR's avatar

Lucky enough to work at a restaurant, will be tucked up to the bar with my laptop working while watching (and freaking out about) the Canada/USA game. All the best to my American friends from Toronto - going to be a good one.

Posted by BrendonR on 02/20/14 at 04:54 PM ET

SK77's avatar

Sweden/Finland is too earlier on the Left Coast, but I still might try to catch the end of it before heading to the bar for USA/Canaduh. Fingers crossed for a better outcome tomorrow than today.

Posted by SK77 on 02/20/14 at 04:55 PM ET

MOWingsfan19's avatar

I’ll watch on the desktop while “working”.

Posted by MOWingsfan19 from I really like our team on 02/20/14 at 05:15 PM ET

I work in Canada. My boss has already accepted the fact that there will be a 3 hour drop in productivity, as there was for the women’s game today.

Posted by Giberson on 02/20/14 at 05:16 PM ET

TreKronor's avatar

Work internet is too slow to get a good stream on, so I’ll have the 4G tablet set up next to my monitor with headphones on.  Lucky it’s a Friday, so hopefully work is slow.

Posted by TreKronor on 02/20/14 at 05:28 PM ET

OlderThanChelios's avatar

Like you, Paul, those of us who work from home have advantages and disadvantages. The big disadvantage is that you’re always at work. The big advantage is that it’s just a short walk from the office to the living room. And that’s where I’ll be at noon tomorrow.

Posted by OlderThanChelios from Grand Rapids, MI on 02/20/14 at 06:52 PM ET

Rdwings28's avatar

driving an hour to my fiend’s home in Eaton Rapids (the ONLY Eaton Rapids on earth) where he is recovering from gall bladder surgery. Going to bring home some firewood. USA! USA!

Posted by Rdwings28 on 02/20/14 at 07:15 PM ET

Vladimir16's avatar

Ummm…. working

Posted by Vladimir16 from Grand River Valley on 02/20/14 at 08:55 PM ET

Primis's avatar

I’ll be watching, though my little kids will probably scream at me for doing so.  Maybe I should set up another TV for them to watch preschool shows…

Posted by Primis on 02/20/14 at 09:34 PM ET