Video- Ryan Reaves Will Have A Hearing Today For Hit On Tyler Motte

Watch the hit below.

Filed in: NHL Teams, | KK Hockey | Permalink
  Tags: ryan+reaves, vegas+golden+knights

Comments

Reaves gave up position for a needless hit.  VAN’s Motte was already hounded by forechecker.  Reaves didn’t need to do anything there.

Posted by SYF from impossible and oddly communally possessive sluts on 09/05/20 at 12:54 PM ET

WingedRider's avatar

Reaves had to adjust his path to hit Motte and it was deliberate hit to the head.  Reaves is useless to play in any league. I wonder if Buttman will cave into all the Racism?

Posted by WingedRider from Saskatoon, SK on 09/05/20 at 03:56 PM ET

TreKronor's avatar

I would give him 2 games. Guessing he gets one.

Posted by TreKronor on 09/05/20 at 04:24 PM ET

calquake's avatar

I would give him 2 games. Guessing he gets one.

I concur.

Posted by calquake from Hoping for the best, preparing for the worst on 09/05/20 at 04:53 PM ET

Some discipline for Reaves’ gratuitous follow through to the head
of Schmaltz (who never returned to the playoffs) might have gotten his attention, but alas, we’re talking about a DoPS (and NHLPA in negotiations)
that would virtually always make an excuse for repeat offending
players rather than actually try to stop reckless hits risking head injuries (maybe until it becomes a potential PR issue or the offender tests their patience to the nth degree on the exact same kind of hit).

No supplemental discipline to Ritchie either.

Posted by lefty.30 on 09/05/20 at 04:58 PM ET

WingedRider's avatar

I would give him 14, just to get him out of the playoffs.  2 games, Yikes, but probably get 2. Sad mess all taking part in this. I don’t think I know who is in DoPS not that it matters.

I was watching a lot of the Vegas games and noticed what kind of a jerk Reaves was. What did he do in the hand shake line, I couldn’t get it in Paul’s earlier post?

At least protesters can only protest around the Bubble.

Posted by WingedRider from Saskatoon, SK on 09/06/20 at 06:09 PM ET