Video- How’s Your Breath Phil Kessel?

Everyone exhale.

Filed in: NHL Teams, Pittsburgh Penguins, | KK Hockey | Permalink
  Tags: phil+kessel, pierre+mcguire

Comments

stonehands-78's avatar

only pee-aire could ask it like that ... creepy

shut eye

Posted by stonehands-78 from the beginning ... a WingsFan, on 05/19/16 at 07:43 AM ET

About 6 years ago on this board someone called Pierre a douche-canoe and then offered money to anyone who would hold up a sign behind the glass when Pierre was doing his interviews.  I thought it was in poor taste.  I see now, that particular KK member was a visionary… someone way ahead of his time.  If that hat is still being passed around I wouldn’t mind dropping in a few bucks.

Posted by gretzky_to_lemieux on 05/19/16 at 09:18 AM ET

mrfluffy's avatar

That is the Chief…or maybe it was Voox the bartender…

Either way…people here would still pay up. I would.

Posted by mrfluffy from A wide spot on I-90 in Montana on 05/19/16 at 09:51 AM ET

Nice coaching by TV commentator. smile

Posted by tutoka on 05/19/16 at 11:48 AM ET

KelseyAnn's avatar

I laughed at this. For all the wrong, awkward reasons.

Posted by KelseyAnn from Ahwatukee, Arizona on 05/19/16 at 12:03 PM ET

Tripwire32's avatar

Posted by gretzky_to_lemieux on 05/19/16 at 09:18 AM ET

I remember it to be VOOX the bartender that would post this challenge every preseason. And if I recall correctly, the prize was tickets to a leafs game.

Posted by Tripwire32 from Kay He Mar Heart on 05/19/16 at 01:26 PM ET

Tripwire32's avatar

Here’s one instance where reference to the contest appears. gotta dig through the archives…

Posted by Tripwire32 from Kay He Mar Heart on 05/19/16 at 01:31 PM ET

pautna's avatar

LOL! That’s awesome SnLO! Did anyone ever pull it off?

Posted by pautna on 05/19/16 at 01:54 PM ET

Tripwire32's avatar

I remember it to be VOOX the bartender that would post this challenge every postseason.

I had to correct it.

This appears the last time the contest was held. I don’t think anyone ever won. Maybe the prize wasn’t worth winning?

Posted by Tripwire32 from Kay He Mar Heart on 05/19/16 at 02:01 PM ET

Dakkster's avatar

I think it’s great to see Phil in Pittsburgh. He’s having fun again. You see it in his demeanor in interviews and especially on the ice.

Posted by Dakkster from Southern Sweden on 05/19/16 at 05:11 PM ET