Video- Avs Go ‘Radioactive’

A well done video...

Filed in: NHL Teams, Colorado Avalanche, | KK Hockey | Permalink

Comments

The song’s about depression.

Posted by SYF from the team that re-signed KFQ and DFC by KFH on 03/10/14 at 06:49 PM ET

Red Winger's avatar

That’s what the fans of the Avs have had for a while.

Posted by Red Winger from Sault Ste Marie on 03/10/14 at 07:11 PM ET

shanetx's avatar

I’m old.  I was hoping for the Firm’s radioactive.

Posted by shanetx from Floydada, Texas on 03/10/14 at 07:22 PM ET

That’s what the fans of the Avs have had for a while.

Posted by Red Winger from Sault Ste Marie on 03/10/14 at 07:11 PM ET

They have a certain je ne sais quoi that continuously makes me giggle like a Japanese schoolgirl.  I’ll just let them stroll along in their generally blissful unawares.

Posted by SYF from the team that re-signed KFQ and DFC by KFH on 03/10/14 at 07:33 PM ET

Dear Gord, I could watch that GIF all day and probably never stand up again…for at least the next couple of hours or so.

Posted by SYF from the team that re-signed KFQ and DFC by KFH on 03/10/14 at 07:37 PM ET

Kate from Pa.-made in Detroit's avatar

I’m old.  I was hoping for the Firm’s radioactive.

Posted by shanetx from Floydada, Texas on 03/10/14 at 07:22 PM ET

First thing that popped into my head. Paul Rodgers.

Lets Go Red Wings!!!!!