KK- Taking It Easy Today

Body telling me to stay horizontal today, have tried to fight it but now giving in. Hopefully tomorrow is a better day.

Filed in: KK Website Business, | KK Hockey | Permalink

Comments

stonehands-78's avatar

take care, PK

Posted by stonehands-78 from the beginning ... a WingsFan, on 04/20/19 at 05:29 PM ET

Steve in San Francisco's avatar

Good day for horizontality, Paul! Hope you’re more vertically inclined tomorrow!

Posted by Steve in San Francisco on 04/20/19 at 05:59 PM ET

OlderThanChelios's avatar

At our age, Paul, the body wants what the body wants, and there’s no use fighting it. But I liked life better when I was in my 20’s and I wanted the same things my body wanted. grin

Rest easy, man. The hockey world, and the rest of us, will still be here tomorrow.

Posted by OlderThanChelios from Grand Rapids, MI on 04/20/19 at 06:11 PM ET

cigar_nurse's avatar

Totally agree OTC. Paul. Go easy the rest of the weekend. We’ll get by. A body needs rest.

Posted by cigar_nurse from On The mend for next season Greenville Pylons on 04/20/19 at 07:07 PM ET

damndog revenge   From the bowels of Detroit's avatar

It’s all this crazy rain we have had Paul. I’ve taken two naps today and blew off going to the gym. Very usual for me.  Take care and thanks for all you do for us redwings maniacs! And Happy Easter!

Good Easter song for you:

Posted by damndog revenge From the bowels of Detroit on 04/20/19 at 07:34 PM ET

Everyone in Detroit spent a lot of energy yesterday with the GM announcement.

It is only natural to feel a little bit off today,

Enjoy some down time, and we will all catch up tomorrow.

Posted by Cubanpuckstoppr on 04/20/19 at 09:19 PM ET

Alan's avatar

Feel better, Paul!

Posted by Alan from Atlanta on 04/20/19 at 09:39 PM ET

Kate from PA now in SC-made in Detroit's avatar

Hope all is well, Paul. I was biay with Grandchildren and missed this pat. Rest up.

Posted by Kate from PA now in SC-made in Detroit on 04/21/19 at 08:06 AM ET

Kate from PA now in SC-made in Detroit's avatar

* busy and post.

Posted by Kate from PA now in SC-made in Detroit on 04/21/19 at 08:07 AM ET

TreKronor's avatar

Happy Easter Paul and all

Posted by TreKronor on 04/21/19 at 12:16 PM ET

Kate from PA now in SC-made in Detroit's avatar

Happy Easter to you all, and to Paul and Bill.

Posted by Kate from PA now in SC-made in Detroit on 04/21/19 at 03:31 PM ET

Kate from PA now in SC-made in Detroit's avatar

I’m wondering where Paul is. Concerned about him since he hasn’t posted anything since yesterday.

Posted by Kate from PA now in SC-made in Detroit on 04/21/19 at 04:37 PM ET