A second fishing excursion has been added.
Couldn't schedule the first one (which is still open), then how about this one?
Join NHL Legends July 21st - 25th, 2018 for the trip of a lifetime by traveling to the edge of Haida Gwaii, BC Canada to spend four exciting days fishing, sightseeing and hanging with the Legends of the NHL.
Marty McSorley, Owen Nolan, Jamie Huscroft and Wayne McBean are eager to spend the week with fans telling stories from their time in the NHL over delicious meals, while fishing on the open ocean in a very exclusive setting surrounded by untamed wildlife.
This all-inclusive adventure trip guarantees memories that will last a lifetime and dozens of pounds of fish to bring back for your friends and family.
This incredible experience includes:
- Welcome cocktail reception in Vancouver penthouse suite
- Overnight in Vancouver – private dinner with renowned chef
- $500 gift bag and personalized gift (jerseys)
- Chartered flight from Vancouver and helicopter ride to resort
- $2500 in fish to take home
- Whiskey tasting experience
- Oyster shucking presentation and lesson with vodka tasting
- 4-day fully guided fishing experience
- 4-day jaw-dropping wildlife viewing
- Prizes given out everyday