Video- Early Morning Line - Nikita Kucherov

via Sportsnet's YouTube page,

Nikita Kucherov holds an wild postgame presser where he calls out Canadiens fans after winning the Stanley Cup.

...and more.

Filed in: NHL Teams, Tampa Bay Lightning, | KK Hockey | Permalink

Comments

Classy.

Posted by dwgs on 07/08/21 at 07:27 AM ET

I got to admit, that was kind of funny. I wonder how much alcohol he consumed prior to that interview?

I’m sure he’ll get a warm welcome the next time he appears in Montreal.

Posted by evileye on 07/08/21 at 10:13 AM ET

TreKronor's avatar

He’s not wrong.  I mentioned it after MTL won their last series against Vegas - the way they were celebrating, Bergevin down on the ice hugging everyone - you would have thought that was the Cup game they just won.

Posted by TreKronor on 07/08/21 at 10:40 AM ET

MurrayChadwick's avatar

I’m sure he’ll get a warm welcome the next time he appears in Montreal.

Posted by evileye on 07/08/21 at 10:13 AM ET

There was a point in life when I trained really hard, and sometimes that took place when I could enjoy a few pops afterwards, I will tell you those 2-3 beers after a workout absorbed into the body real easy, and sure felt like a quick 6 pack.  Kucherov played a lot of minutes, and I’m sure hasn’t had one in a while.

If I were him, i’d bring my own food with me to Montreal next season.

Posted by MurrayChadwick from YzerHolland2.0's pixie dust fueled bandwagon on 07/08/21 at 10:40 AM ET

Ha.  I love it.

Certainly THE best presser in a long time.

Posted by SYF from impossible and oddly communally possessive sluts on 07/08/21 at 01:53 PM ET