KK- Still Ill

I'm feeling much worse today than I did yesterday so I am heading to my doctor's office right now.

A lot of chest congestion is my main concern and feeling very tired.

I will update when I know more and able to do so.

Filed in: KK Website Business, | KK Hockey | Permalink

Comments

TreKronor's avatar

Take care of yourself PK - do whatever you need to do!  Hope you feel better soon.

Posted by TreKronor on 12/01/21 at 09:33 AM ET

Rumbear's avatar

.....to your health Boss.  Be well!

Posted by Rumbear from Top O the Hasek, sing along The YzerMan Can!...... on 12/01/21 at 09:48 AM ET

Kate from PA now in SC-made in Detroit's avatar

I was just thinking about you, Paul. Hoping for good news from the Doc.

Posted by Kate from PA now in SC-made in Detroit on 12/01/21 at 11:09 AM ET

OlderThanChelios's avatar

Ma, this getting old stuff sucks, doesn’t it, pal? I hope you get some good news and relief from your doctor visit.

Posted by OlderThanChelios from Grand Rapids, MI on 12/01/21 at 11:35 AM ET

Kaszycki and his Krew's avatar

Get back in the lineup Paul!!!!  Love coming here and reading the site, and you just have to get back to 100% ASAP!

Posted by Kaszycki and his Krew on 12/01/21 at 01:13 PM ET

You’re in our nightly Rosary, Boss.  Get well soon.

Posted by SYF from impossible and oddly communally possessive sluts on 12/01/21 at 01:23 PM ET

Your health is way more important than us. Please get better, many of us have been here forever and we know you will get back when you can. Don;’ push it, just take care of you!

Posted by redwingrob on 12/01/21 at 01:25 PM ET

Game day won’t be the same without you Paul, take care and rest up!

Posted by Jdunc from Flint, MI on 12/01/21 at 03:26 PM ET

jhpcarrier97's avatar

Praying for Paul.  He is our PK, we need a strong PK penalty kill, to keep us in the game!  Your site is one of the best info sites on our Red Wing team. Get better in Jesus name so you can do what you do best.

Posted by jhpcarrier97 on 12/01/21 at 03:56 PM ET

bigfrog's avatar

Paul hoping you will feel better soon. cheese

Posted by bigfrog on 12/01/21 at 06:40 PM ET

Hope you got some helpful treatment and are on the mend Paul. Take care, and we’ll keep the light on here for you.

Posted by Moose Moss on 12/02/21 at 01:04 PM ET