KK- Easter Sunday Plans

I will be around on Sunday morning for the morning update, then I have no idea what is going on.

Friends are only telling me "you are not working on Easter Sunday, we have plans for you."  So I am going to play it by ear.

My birthday is on Monday so I believe both days are being combined into one and I am just going to flow with it.

Of course, if anything big breaks, you know darn well I will be behind the keyboard.

To be truthful, I could probably use a day off and plan to abide by the rules and do what my friends tell me to do.

Oh, and Happy Easter.

that He was buried, that He was raised on the third day according to the Scriptures- Corinthians 15:4

Filed in: KK Website Business, | KK Hockey | Permalink

Comments

Happy Easter and Happy Birthday!  Enjoy the break.

Posted by dwgs on 04/04/21 at 07:50 AM ET

Paul's avatar

Thanks dwgs.

Posted by Paul from Motown Area on 04/04/21 at 08:35 AM ET

TreKronor's avatar

Happy Easter all!

Posted by TreKronor on 04/04/21 at 08:56 AM ET

Kate from PA now in SC-made in Detroit's avatar

Happy Easter Paul, and to all!

Posted by Kate from PA now in SC-made in Detroit on 04/04/21 at 09:19 AM ET

Happy Easter friends

Posted by ThatGuy on 04/04/21 at 10:15 AM ET

damndog revenge   From the bowels of Detroit's avatar

Paul,

Please listen to your friends! Go enjoy this beautiful day. It is supposed to be close to 70* today! Go Play!

Happy Birthday and Happy Easter!

My favorite Easter song:

Posted by damndog revenge From the bowels of Detroit on 04/04/21 at 10:17 AM ET

Quote from someone who professed not to know his age: “How old would you be if you didn’t know how old you was?”  Satchel Paige…who was really born in 1904.  Happy Birthday to you and a blessed Easter to everyone.

Posted by MABO on 04/04/21 at 10:39 AM ET

Happy Easter Paul and the KK community.

And Happy Birthday Paul!

Posted by Cubanpuckstoppr on 04/04/21 at 11:38 AM ET

cigar_nurse's avatar

Have a wonderful birthday being with your family and friends. We’ll survive here. Stolat.

Posted by cigar_nurse from On LTIR for the Greenville Pylons on 04/04/21 at 12:14 PM ET