Allegation Against Bill Peters

Akim Aliu tweets below. He is a UFA and 30 years old.

added below, Brad Treliving addresses the media after Monday's Calgary game.

Also, the alleged events too place when Bill Peters was in the Chicago organization.

added 9:57am 11/26/19,

added 11:51am 11/26/19, Chicago Blackhawsk response is below.

via tht Twitter account of Akim Aliu,

Not very surprising the things we’re hearing about Babcock. Apple doesn’t fall far from the Tree, same sort of deal with his protege in YYC. Dropped the N bomb several times towards me in the dressing room in my rookie year because he didn’t like my choice of music. First one to

admit I rebelled against him. Wouldn’t you? And instead of remedying the situation, he wrote a letter to John McDonough and Stan Bowman to have me sent down to the ECHL. 20 year old on pace for 20 goals in his first pro year with zero PP/PK time was off  to a great start in his

Pro career

added 1:17am on 11/26/19,

Filed in: NHL Teams, Calgary Flames, | KK Hockey | Permalink
  Tags: bill+peters

Comments

« Previous        < 1 2

Paul's avatar

Akim Aliu talks to TSN.

Posted by Paul from Motown Area on 11/26/19 at 01:25 PM ET

Well the latest quote lays it out pretty clearly and honestly it’s hard to believe the coach didn’t say that. Now will be the semantics talk about whether the word was directed at Akim, or if he was parroting lyrics from the music and describing it as that kind of music.

Posted by MZ2215 on 11/26/19 at 01:50 PM ET

hockeyfreak13's avatar

Yet these personal attacks and crap from Chardee continue to go on here.  Peters has an issue right now, but this site has its own issue and it never gets taken care of.

I’d say WingedRider’s comment is more of an issue than CDMD’s.

Posted by hockeyfreak13 from Grand Rapids on 11/26/19 at 01:57 PM ET

TreKronor's avatar

I’d say WingedRider’s comment is more of an issue than CDMD’s.

Posted by hockeyfreak13 from Grand Rapids on 11/26/19 at 12:57 PM ET

Yes, they are both bad but I hadn’t seen Winged’s comment until just now (I don’t think what we need is a debate between which is worse).  Chardee’s was a personal attack, which is what is supposed to not be okay here but…hey, at least we’ve got an eye on it….....yeahhhh..

Posted by TreKronor on 11/26/19 at 01:59 PM ET

Paul's avatar

I try to do the best I can and when issues like this pop up time to time, I post them and let people comment.

Yes, some are ugly, most are just fine.

Along with what I do on a daily basis all I ask is for everyone to be respectable to each other.

Remember you have the option to block any KK member comments.

Yes, it comes down to me for a decision but I absolutely hate banning people, especially over a topic like this.  People have strong views but if it continues, I will not hesitate to take action.

For the last time, express your views without calling out another member.

Thanks.

Posted by Paul from Motown Area on 11/26/19 at 02:02 PM ET

WingedRider's avatar

I’d say WingedRider’s comment is more of an issue than CDMD’s.

Posted by hockeyfreak13 from Grand Rapids on 11/26/19 at 12:57 PM ET

IMO you are a bit naive or too young to see the whole picture (back 60 yrs of Hockey)

Do you think these are the only complaints from players, coaches, etc from say Babcock only in this year. There are hints during his stay with the Wings. Peters had one reported long ago. I would think there are and were a lot more sadly and thru hockey as a whole.  The code is being kept except for maybe these two this year. A lot more in th past, IMO

’ My OPINION is more of an issue”  You should THINK before you type!!!!!

I don’t need your name calling ,excuse for lack off experience maybe??  On these wait until there is a response from all 4, Marner sits out to pout , don’t know anything about the other guy

Posted by WingedRider from Saskatoon, SK on 11/26/19 at 08:54 PM ET