from the Dallas Stars,
- The Stars face the Red Wings Saturday afternoon at American Airlines Center for the first of two meetings. The Stars will travel to Little Caesars Arena on April 10, 2023.
- The Stars have won eight of their last 10 (8-2-0) games against the Red Wings.
- The Stars have won nine consecutive games at American Airlines Center (9-0-0), dating back to the 2016-17 season.
- In the past nine home games against the Red Wings, the Stars have posted a +20-goal differential with 36 goals for and 16 goals against. Throughout the nine-game span, the Stars have gone 28-of-33 on the penalty kill (84.9%) and 6-for-21 on the power play (28.6%).
- Last season, the Stars posted wins in both matchups (2-0-0), recording five goals in each game. The last time these teams faced off on Jan. 21, 2022, Dallas earned a 5-4 overtime victory in Detroit with nine different Stars skaters finding the scoresheet.