Abel to Yzerman

Video- Alex Nedeljkovic In Action

11 1/2 minutes long.

via awood40,

Alex Nedeljkovic highlights from the shortened 2020-21 season (Carolina Hurricanes).

Filed in: | Abel to Yzerman | Permalink

Comments

damndog revenge   From the bowels of Detroit's avatar

I am really excited to watch this kid play .  I enjoyed watching him this past season. He looked like he was having a blast. I think Stevie and team did an amazing job acquiring Nedeljkovic. I really liked Bernier and i enjoy Griess but this kids energy should be fun. The same goes for Cossa.

Posted by damndog revenge From the bowels of Detroit on 07/26/21 at 09:29 PM ET

Can’t say enough good things about awood40’s Youtube channel.  The dedication he puts into his Red Wings-centric videos and compilations is otherworldly.  I’m so grateful I found his channel several years ago and I’m still such a fan today.

If you’re reading this, awood:  THANKS!!!  Really and truly THANKS!!!

Posted by SYF from impossible and oddly communally possessive sluts on 07/26/21 at 09:34 PM ET

damndog revenge   From the bowels of Detroit's avatar

If you’re reading this, awood:  THANKS!!!  Really and truly THANKS!!!

Second this times ten!

And why did Carolina trade this kid??

Posted by damndog revenge From the bowels of Detroit on 07/26/21 at 11:48 PM ET

OlderThanChelios's avatar

Can’t say enough good things about awood40’s Youtube channel.

I agree, There’s a lot of time and effort that goes into those videos.

As for Nedeljkovic, he really seems to stay square to the shooter/action even when he’s sliding from side to side. And when he gets sprawled out, he gets back up and in position really quickly. I’m definitely looking forward to watching him this year.

Posted by OlderThanChelios from Grand Rapids, MI on 07/26/21 at 11:56 PM ET

Hippy Dave's avatar

The guy’s got the metabolism of a hummingbird!  This’ll be fun to watch.

Posted by Hippy Dave from Somewhere West of Detroit on 07/27/21 at 12:12 PM ET

calquake's avatar

If you’re reading this, awood:  THANKS!!!  Really and truly THANKS!!!

+19

Posted by calquake from Hoping for the best, preparing for the worst on 07/27/21 at 04:58 PM ET