Abel to Yzerman

Stream- The Morning Skate Before Facing The Chicago Blackhawks

Watch the stream below and I will update this post with any news from the skate.

added 11:37am, Watch Jeff Blashill after the morning skate below.

Jeff Blashill

Filed in: | Abel to Yzerman | Permalink

Comments

No stream Paul

Posted by ThatGuy on 04/15/21 at 10:34 AM ET

Paul's avatar

It is working for me TG, try refreshing the pagte. Do you see the stream?

Posted by Paul from Motown Area on 04/15/21 at 10:36 AM ET

Paul's avatar

Here is the direct link if having issues.

Posted by Paul from Motown Area on 04/15/21 at 10:38 AM ET

Paul's avatar

GRAND RAPIDS, Mich. – The American Hockey League on Thursday announced that the Grand Rapids Griffins’ home game scheduled for tonight against the Chicago Wolves has been postponed due to league COVID-19 protocols affecting the Wolves.

A make-up date has not yet been determined. As of this time, all tickets for tonight’s game will be valid for the new game date.

Posted by Paul from Motown Area on 04/15/21 at 10:39 AM ET

Paul's avatar

Fabbri on the ice at the optional morning skate.  He has been ruled out for tonight but at least he is on the ice.

Posted by Paul from Motown Area on 04/15/21 at 10:43 AM ET

Pretty excited to see new guys tonight

Posted by VPalmer on 04/15/21 at 11:15 AM ET

Must be my cookies or something,  thanks for the link Paul.

Posted by ThatGuy on 04/15/21 at 11:22 AM ET

Paul's avatar

Blashill after the skate added to the post.

Posted by Paul from Motown Area on 04/15/21 at 11:38 AM ET

I may be reading too much into it but Blashill had seemed a little wound up lately, stressed a little.  I feel like he looks more relaxed today.  I wouldn’t be surprised if Yzerman was trolling and already discussed his future with the organization.

Posted by ThatGuy on 04/15/21 at 12:01 PM ET

feel like he looks more relaxed today.

To me he looks relaxed and comfortable for the last month or so

Posted by VPalmer on 04/15/21 at 01:56 PM ET

damndog revenge   From the bowels of Detroit's avatar

I feel pretty certain Blashill will be back. It’s just a feeling.
But I thought Yzerman would not trade Mantha for a little while.

Posted by damndog revenge From the bowels of Detroit on 04/15/21 at 02:27 PM ET