Abel to Yzerman

Live Stream- Steve Yzerman And Jeff Blashill Press Conference

The Word on Woodward crew along with Ken Kal and Larry Murphy will be on and then at 4:15pm you will be able to watch the Steve Yzerman press conference followed by Jeff Blashill.

Watch below and the stream is scheduled to start at 4:00pm ET.

Filed in: | Abel to Yzerman | Permalink

Comments

damndog revenge   From the bowels of Detroit's avatar

— and that assistant coach Dan Bylsma will not return next season.

Called it. Lots more low chance boring ass hockey to come! By your season tickets now!

Posted by damndog revenge From the bowels of Detroit on 05/18/21 at 03:29 PM ET

damndog revenge   From the bowels of Detroit's avatar

[posted on the wrong thread dognabbit

Posted by damndog revenge From the bowels of Detroit on 05/18/21 at 03:36 PM ET

Paul's avatar

I am going to sit back and watch.

This morning, and very thankful to my local fire department who brought the one shot Covid vaccine to me today.

I don’t drive anymore, I just don’t trust my eyesight, so this was very helpful.

I am experiencing some severe headaches since about an hour after the shot plus some blurry vision.

I did my part today, now going to kick back for a few hours.

Posted by Paul from Motown Area on 05/18/21 at 03:59 PM ET

Paul's avatar

Brad Galli with updates if not watching.

Posted by Paul from Motown Area on 05/18/21 at 04:49 PM ET

BIGFOOT88's avatar

Boy, Hang in there Paul !  Sounds rough man…

but we know you’re a tough Mutha !

Thanks for all you do for us on The Korner brother !

BIGFOOT

Posted by BIGFOOT88 on 05/18/21 at 06:06 PM ET

Paul's avatar

Thanks BIG…. I am sure it will soon pass and thanks.

Posted by Paul from Motown Area on 05/18/21 at 06:09 PM ET

Paul's avatar

from Helene St. James of the Detroit Free Press,

Yzerman extended Jeff Blashill’s tenure as head coach into a seventh season, 10 days after the end of the 2021 season.

“I feel our team is collectively very competitive,” Yzerman said. “Whether we play well or not every night is different, but we play hard. Our players play hard and I think that’s a reflection of the coaching staff, that they have the respect of the players.”...

“Jeff has really worked with me with transitioning our young players into the lineup, being patient with them,” Yzerman said. “Not handing them positions or ice time, really forcing them to earn it and guiding them along.”

read on

Posted by Paul from Motown Area on 05/18/21 at 06:20 PM ET

RWBill's avatar

“He sustained an upper body injury and is day to day.”

LOL I hope 4 months from now he’s still not day to day.

Posted by RWBill on 05/18/21 at 06:54 PM ET

bigfrog's avatar

Glad you received your shot Paul. My Wife and I received our two Moderna shots a few weeks ago. cheese

Posted by bigfrog on 05/18/21 at 10:57 PM ET