Abel to Yzerman

Live Stream- Tyler Bertuzzi Media Conference

Scheduled to start at 2pm ET.

Filed in: | Abel to Yzerman | Permalink

Comments

ilovehomers's avatar

He is Skating, nearly all weight room restrictions lifted. Not sure if he is cleared for contact

Glad to be a red wing, he had bothing really to say about trade rumors.

2 years to prove he can be healthy worked for both sides

“Never thought I’d say I’d be excited for training camp” but glad its in TC

Posted by ilovehomers on 07/31/21 at 02:12 PM ET

He looks like a long haul trucker about to deliver a semi full of goals and eff-you-ups.  I love his Traverse City Whiskey Co. hat.  I’m about to look that up.

Looking forward to playing with Prius Suter again.  A mini-Guelph team on the Wings, he’s excited.

Said no one on both sides wanted to go to arbitration.

Saw some skating buddies who can help get ready for the season.

It appears that he let his agents do all of the legwork in negotiations.

To reiterate ilovehomers above, he’s glad TC is in Traverse City.  He feels it’s a way to bond with the young guys going golfing and fishing.

Posted by SYF from impossible and oddly communally possessive sluts on 07/31/21 at 03:24 PM ET

bigfrog's avatar

My Wife’s favorite Red Wing. cheese

Posted by bigfrog on 07/31/21 at 05:34 PM ET

RWBill's avatar

Posted by ilovehomers on 07/31/21 at 02:12 PM ET

I guess only 3 months since surgery that he finally had, but a little worrisome that it’s uncertain about his health and readiness.

Posted by RWBill on 08/01/21 at 11:20 AM ET

RWBill's avatar

My Wife’s favorite Red Wing. cheese

Posted by bigfrog on 07/31/21 at 05:34 PM ET

Explains the poster on the ceiling.  Not that I’d know.

Posted by RWBill on 08/01/21 at 11:25 AM ET

bigfrog's avatar

Explains the poster on the ceiling.  Not that I’d know.

LOL