The Malik Report

Zetterberg Shooting For Round 2, Still A Way To Go

Filed in: | The Malik Report | Permalink

Comments

EDJ's avatar

That beard is insane

Posted by EDJ on 04/15/14 at 12:12 PM ET

That beard is insane

Posted by EDJ on 04/15/14 at 01:12 PM ET

Epic Viking beard.

Posted by SYF from The Revenge of Johnny E on 04/15/14 at 12:21 PM ET

MsRedWinger's avatar

I hope he doesn’t push it. Helping the team now isn’t worth ruining his back and the rest of his career.

And yeah. Great beard. smile

Posted by MsRedWinger from Flori-duh on 04/15/14 at 12:33 PM ET

Hootinani's avatar

You give me 6 Zetterbeards, 6 Datsyukian Dekes and 1 Babcock Death Stare, i’ll win you a damn Stanley Cup.

Posted by Hootinani on 04/15/14 at 12:34 PM ET

Paul's avatar

Dana Wakiji of FoxSports Detroit with a bunch of quotes from Z in her recent Twitter timeline.

Posted by Paul from Motown Area on 04/15/14 at 01:02 PM ET

+9000 to the beard.

Posted by neffernin on 04/15/14 at 01:42 PM ET

Figaro's avatar

That beard is insane

Posted by EDJ on 04/15/14 at 01:12 PM ET

Epic Viking beard.

Posted by SYF from the Swedish Ice Mafia on 04/15/14 at 01:21 PM ET

Can’t wait for him to start growing it out for the Play-offs…

Posted by Figaro from Los Alamos, NM on 04/15/14 at 01:45 PM ET

NIVO's avatar

thats definitely a ROUND 2 Zetterbeard. Looks like hes already preparing for it, and expects to be playing in rnd. 2. I hope I read this right hehe.

Posted by NIVO from underpants gnome village on 04/15/14 at 07:42 PM ET