The Malik Report

Yes, this picture is worth at least a couple hundred words

Oh, Jakub Kindl...

Filed in: | The Malik Report | Permalink

Comments

Paul's avatar

Kindl shows off his shot blocking stance.

Posted by Paul from Motown Area on 02/18/13 at 03:15 PM ET

Zqto's avatar

Nice…  hahahaha

Posted by Zqto on 02/18/13 at 03:19 PM ET

RedMenace's avatar

Looks more like he really has to pee…

Posted by RedMenace from the Church of Jesus Lashoff on 02/18/13 at 03:24 PM ET

NIVO's avatar

I’m all shook up

Posted by NIVO from underpants gnome village on 02/18/13 at 03:30 PM ET

That gave me a good chuckle.

Based on just a few of his comments and tweets…Kindl seems like a very level headed, good guy.

Posted by CrimsonPhoenix on 02/18/13 at 04:15 PM ET

RorSchach's avatar

Fag.

Posted by RorSchach from Datsberg on 02/18/13 at 05:43 PM ET

^What the hell?

Posted by CrimsonPhoenix on 02/18/13 at 05:59 PM ET

SK77's avatar

Posted by RorSchach from Datsberg on 02/18/13 at 05:43 PM ET

Go *#$%@& yourself?

Posted by SK77 on 02/18/13 at 06:19 PM ET

HockeytownOverhaul's avatar

To be fair, that’s a pretty feminine pose lmao.

Why’s he sticking his ass out, Elvis didn’t do that.

I wish more Wings posted goofy shit like this, nice to see them in a different element being “normal” people.  Like he doesn’t take himself too seriously, if he played that way he’d probably be more successful

Posted by HockeytownOverhaul on 02/18/13 at 06:27 PM ET

RWBill's avatar

That isn’t Elvis, that’s Mrazek’s gaping 5 hole last night.

Posted by RWBill from cruising Brush Street with Super Creepy Rob Lowe. on 02/18/13 at 06:49 PM ET

RorSchach's avatar

Posted by some kid on 02/18/13 at 06:19 PM ET

Angry much? Sheesh. It’s a bitch pose. Has the right to be called what it is. I’m entitled to say how I see it.

To my defense, I forgot the Sarcastic Font.

FaG!

There. Corrected.

Posted by RorSchach from Datsberg on 02/18/13 at 06:58 PM ET

WingsFaninCO's avatar

Posted by RorSchach from Datsberg on 02/18/13 at 06:58 PM ET

Yes, you are entitled to say it as you see it.  And we are entitled to say things like “What the Hell,” and “RorShach is a neanderthal homophobe.”

Also there is a certain disgusting irony to you tossing around vile epithets in response to a light-hearted photo then replying with “angry much?” when somone expresses shock at your inappropriate response.  Keep projecting that anger onto others.

Posted by WingsFaninCO on 02/18/13 at 07:28 PM ET

George Malik's avatar

“Fag” is the best thing you could come up with? Really? Come on, challenge yourself.

Posted by George Malik from South Lyon, MI on 02/19/13 at 12:28 AM ET

Bradley97's avatar

Elvis is teaching Kindl how to throw a hip check.

Posted by Bradley97 on 02/19/13 at 01:24 PM ET

RorSchach's avatar

Posted by WingsFaninCO on 02/18/13 at 07:28 PM ET

But at least I didn’t tell someone to go @#$*#&$^@ them self on an blog site.

Anyways. No more joking around for me on here with you people. Don’t want to offend anyone with my crude humor or the lack of being able to see sarcasm or anything of that nature though words on a screen.

And Yes. I was joking about the fag thing. Perhaps I should have said.. Jakub Kindl on Elvis: You’re doing it wrong.

Have a good one, folks.