The Malik Report

Wings’ Morning Skate Update

Filed in: | The Malik Report | Permalink

Comments

Hootinani's avatar

Frickin’ Franzen.  Guess we’ll know pretty quickly if he was the problem with that line or not.

Posted by Hootinani on 09/17/13 at 10:36 AM ET

I’m sure that whether he was or not he will be.

Posted by HockeyinHD on 09/17/13 at 11:03 AM ET

Paul's avatar

Khan tweets- Franzen says he is day-to-day, hopes to play on Thursday.

Posted by Paul from Motown Area on 09/17/13 at 11:19 AM ET

Paul's avatar

per Malik tweet, Wings will have off day tomorrow, practice at JLA Thursday morning, meet Boston that night.

Posted by Paul from Motown Area on 09/17/13 at 11:29 AM ET

Nathan's avatar

I’m sure that whether he was or not he will be.

Posted by HockeyinHD on 09/17/13 at 11:03 AM ET

Yessir.

Posted by Nathan from the scoresheet! on 09/17/13 at 12:00 PM ET

Paul's avatar

B. Smith did not skate today, tender groin.

Posted by Paul from Motown Area on 09/17/13 at 12:13 PM ET

yzer19man's avatar

Im going to the game tonight. Was looking forward to seeing that line in action and working out their kinks. Would love to see Nyquist get bumped up to the 1st line to play with Alfie and Weiss instead of Bert. Looking forward to seeing Sproul and Ouellet paired up as well as Kronner and Big E. Hope the Monster has a few saves in him. Go Wings. Beat da Hawks

Posted by yzer19man from Chicago, IL on 09/17/13 at 12:53 PM ET

Posted by HockeyinHD on 09/17/13 at 11:03 AM ET

Just like Sammy will be an All-Star caliber player.

That’s disappointing about Franzen. That’s the line I was most looking forward to seeing play. Weiss with two good scorers on each side of him. That’s the second line that could put the wings closer to a title. I guess we wait a little longer.

George, how did Mzarek look last night? Are there any highlights of the ten shots he faced?

Posted by howeandhowe from Seattle on 09/17/13 at 01:40 PM ET