The Malik Report

Wings Holding A Warehouse Sale

DETROIT – The Detroit Red Wings will hold a special Wings Warehouse Sale on Saturday, June 7 from 12:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. on the arena floor at Joe Louis Arena. The sale will feature drastic discounts on merchandise from the Detroit Red Wings and the Detroit Tigers, such as:

• T-shirts for $5, sweatshirts for $10 and jerseys starting at $20
  • Numerous novelty items for $1 and up
  • Merchandise from the 2014 Bridgestone NHL Winter Classic® featuring the Red Wings and Toronto Maple Leafs

Tours of the Red Wings locker room will take place during the Warehouse Sale, and Red Wings interactive games will be set up on the arena floor for fans to test their hockey skills. Snacks and drinks will also be available, including $1 hot dogs, soda, water, ice cream and more. Parking in the Riverfront Lot (229 Steve Yzerman Dr.) is free for all in attendance.

Red Wings season-ticket holders will have one hour of exclusive access to the discounted merchandise on Saturday from 11:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. The sale will then open to the general public from 12:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. and will be run on a first-come, first-served basis.

Filed in: | The Malik Report | Permalink

Comments

Figaro's avatar

Sometimes I’m sad I live in New Mexico.

Posted by Figaro from Los Alamos, NM on 06/03/14 at 06:04 PM ET

OlderThanChelios's avatar

Sometimes I’m sad I live in New Mexico.

Posted by Figaro from Los Alamos, NM

I’ll bet that “sometimes” isn’t in the middle of January. grin

Posted by OlderThanChelios from Grand Rapids, MI on 06/03/14 at 07:14 PM ET

Off topic, but I had to ask this on reddit for the KK crowd.

Posted by maltby18 on 06/03/14 at 07:33 PM ET

Alan's avatar

Sometimes I’m sad I live in New Mexico.

I’m always sad I live in Georgia. I can’t wait to move back to the area.

I’m in dire need of a new tee and a sweatshirt, and those sound like some mighty fine prices.

Posted by Alan from Atlanta on 06/04/14 at 01:46 AM ET

Forlorn in VA's avatar

I think my user name says it all.

Posted by Forlorn in VA on 06/04/14 at 09:35 AM ET

42jeff's avatar

Sometimes I’m sad I live in New Mexico.

Posted by Figaro from Los Alamos, NM

I’ll bet that “sometimes” isn’t in the middle of January.

Posted by OlderThanChelios from Grand Rapids, MI on 06/03/14 at 07:14 PM ET

You freakin know it.

I was stationed in Clovis for 14 years….that was a tough pill to swallow after growing up here in the mitten.  The summers, springs and falls were miserable but the winters were tolerable.

Posted by 42jeff from The greater Howard City, MI metroplex on 06/05/14 at 07:11 AM ET

Figaro's avatar

Sometimes I’m sad I live in New Mexico.

Posted by Figaro from Los Alamos, NM

I’ll bet that “sometimes” isn’t in the middle of January.

Posted by OlderThanChelios from Grand Rapids, MI on 06/03/14 at 07:14 PM ET

You freakin know it.

Actually, up here in the mountains (7,300’) we still love the winters.  We had a very mild one this year which had a very negative effect on our ski-based tourism.  My town has the only outdoor ice rink in the state, and since it was a tad bit warm, there wasn’t as much hockey played as we would have liked.

Posted by Figaro from Los Alamos, NM on 06/05/14 at 09:31 AM ET