The Malik Report

Wings-Ducks Game 5 will involve some ‘FSD Plus’ time

Via RedWingsFeed, Wings fans in Michigan who do not have access to Fox Sports Detroit Plus may miss FSD's pre-game leading up to Game 5, and, if you happen to live in area where NBCSN is blacking out its coverage of tonight's 10 PM-starting game (my cable provider is blacking out the NBCSN coverage), you might miss some of the game, period:

And as this is an NBCSN game in the U.S. and will air on TSN in Canada, Center Ice and GameCenter Live are blacked out as well. I've been referring people to Wiziwig.tv if you need to watch the game by any means necessary, but I can't guarantee your computer's safety in terms of dealing with ad-ware, spyware or pop-ups if you follow its links to semi-legal streams.

Filed in: | The Malik Report | Permalink

Comments

stonehands-78's avatar

GJM -

the post say ‘Game 4’,

do mean tonight’s ‘Game 5’?

L.G.R.W.

Posted by stonehands-78 from the beginning ... a WingsFan, on 05/08/13 at 07:36 PM ET

George Malik's avatar

I have been bleeding from places that aren’t supposed to bleed today because I am ill. I’m blaming the norovirus.

Posted by George Malik from South Lyon, MI on 05/08/13 at 07:38 PM ET

stonehands-78's avatar

sick

Posted by stonehands-78 from the beginning ... a WingsFan, on 05/08/13 at 07:41 PM ET

alukacs's avatar

What makes those streams “semi” illegal? I think they are illegal and widely used grin

Posted by alukacs on 05/08/13 at 08:05 PM ET

...Center Ice and GameCenter Live are blacked out as well.

What a bogdamned farce of a league.  A fuching farce.

Posted by SYF from Alana Blanchard's Bikinis and Surfboards on 05/08/13 at 08:05 PM ET

NIVO's avatar

http://nutjob.eu/njtvx16.html    both streams #2 and #16 are listed for the Wings/Ducks game as well.

Posted by NIVO from underpants gnome village on 05/08/13 at 08:27 PM ET

NIVO's avatar

Posted by NIVO from underpants gnome village on 05/08/13 at 08:29 PM ET

NIVO's avatar

By the way, this is total BS what the league is doing for blacking out the beginning of the game coverage. They explicitly said at the end of the season, that every game would be available throughout the playoffs and that you wouldnt miss a minute of coverage. My Ass. Or rather, Gary’s Ass.

Posted by NIVO from underpants gnome village on 05/08/13 at 08:31 PM ET