The Malik Report

Weiss On The Ice In Full Gear

Filed in: | The Malik Report | Permalink

Comments

Hootinani's avatar

Free Press says Fredo is practicing, too.

Posted by Hootinani on 01/22/14 at 10:10 AM ET

before morning skate =/ practice.

Posted by fromdowntown on 01/22/14 at 10:14 AM ET

Wings_in_NYC's avatar

I almost forgot Weiss was still on the team. Good news? I dunno about that.

Posted by Wings_in_NYC on 01/22/14 at 10:15 AM ET

Tracy from T-Town Hockey 's avatar

I still have faith in the guy now that his health issues have been dealt with.  I’ll hold my judgement till the end of next season.  He was at least helping in the faceoff circle before his surgery.

Posted by Tracy from T-Town Hockey on 01/22/14 at 10:25 AM ET

gowings's avatar

If there is such a thing as luck….well we are having quite the opposite. Aside of our rash of injuries, in the past week, the teams in the east are gaining ground and are actually wining against the West (what the hell happened in St Lose?)

As much as we need the 2 points, I think most of us understand that we are not getting the 2 points tonight (yes, I hate the idea, but I am being realistic here)

We need to start making animal of human sacrifices LOL…....but then again…I think the hockey gods hates us too much

As for Weiss…..even if he get on the ice in Feb….in my mind, it does not change the fact that it will be too little to late anyway

Posted by gowings from MTL on 01/22/14 at 10:34 AM ET

Who is Fredo? I’ve seen the nickname come up before and I wondered who you are referring to and why…

Posted by VitoLambruski on 01/22/14 at 11:01 AM ET

redxblack's avatar

Will the wings even notice Weiss is back in the lineup?

Posted by redxblack from Akron Ohio on 01/22/14 at 11:14 AM ET

Hootinani's avatar

Posted by VitoLambruski on 01/22/14 at 11:01 AM ET

Alfredsson, because I hate the standard hockey nickname routine of adding “ie” on to a name, and because I love the Godfather.

I have a lot of player nicknames that I dont use on here because they would need too much explanation.

examples:

Datsyuk = Timmy
LeClair = Scoobs
Varlamov = Velvet Llama

Posted by Hootinani on 01/22/14 at 11:32 AM ET

Figaro's avatar

I’m going to hope there is a band out there named Velvet Llama.

Posted by Figaro from Los Alamos, NM on 01/22/14 at 11:43 AM ET

I’m going to hope there is a band out there named Velvet Llama.

Posted by Figaro from Los Alamos, NM on 01/22/14 at 11:43 AM ET

Headlining the Goinapalooza Electric Daisy Carnival.

Posted by SYF from The Revenge of Johnny E on 01/22/14 at 12:56 PM ET