The Malik Report

Visiting Parise

Paul here for George who should appear soon, but wanted to post this for you…

via Pierre LeBrun tweet,

Red Wings have a delegation headed to Newport offices in Mississauga in pitch for Parise

Filed in: | The Malik Report | Permalink

Comments

I don’t suppose they’re bringing gold, frankincense, and myrrh, are they?

Posted by Bugsy on 07/01/12 at 11:43 AM ET

Done deal see ya in a winged Jersey

Posted by john from Detroit on 07/01/12 at 12:05 PM ET

RWBill's avatar

Well that’s great.  50 minutes away from noon, I hope traffic in Mississauga isn’t bad on a Sunday, but might be today.  My niece and husband leave around there.

Posted by RWBill from cruising Brush Street with Super Creepy Rob Lowe. on 07/01/12 at 12:11 PM ET

RWBill's avatar

leave = live, dammit.

Posted by RWBill from cruising Brush Street with Super Creepy Rob Lowe. on 07/01/12 at 12:12 PM ET

WestWing's avatar

anyone know how frankincense and myrrh translate into dollars against the cap?

Posted by WestWing from Portland, Oregon on 07/01/12 at 12:15 PM ET

Itrusteddrrahmani's avatar

Posted by WestWing from Portland, Oregon on 07/01/12 at 11:15 AM ET

It’s part of his signing bonus. shouldn’t count towards the cap.

Posted by Itrusteddrrahmani from Nyc by way of A2 on 07/01/12 at 12:31 PM ET

cementslinger's avatar

My niece and husband leave around there.

Posted by RWBill from hiding indoors from Virginia heat. on 07/01/12 at 11:11 AM ET

You have a husband?  big surprise

Posted by cementslinger from Midland MI on 07/01/12 at 12:31 PM ET