The Malik Report

Video- What We Are Missing

Thanks to Sean Leahy for the twitter pointer...

Filed in: | The Malik Report | Permalink

Comments

Chris in Hockey Hell's avatar

Pavel with puck = goalie owned.

Posted by Chris in Hockey Hell from Ann Arbor, MI but LIVING in Columbia, TN on 10/19/12 at 03:39 PM ET

You can check out 2 goals and 1 assist by Zetterberg from tonight
here, hope it’s not geoblocked.

Posted by murphy from Slovakia on 10/19/12 at 05:28 PM ET

NIVO's avatar

attaboy Pasha!

Posted by NIVO from underpants gnome village on 10/19/12 at 06:33 PM ET

HockeytownOverhaul's avatar

good liinkage Murph,  Z’s goal was seeing-eye.  He looks like he’s havin’ a good time

Posted by HockeytownOverhaul on 10/19/12 at 10:58 PM ET

MsRedWinger's avatar

Watching “our” Red Wings play on other teams, in front of other fans… well, it just depresses me.

I’m torn between wanting to keep in touch with my A2Y/Malik pals, and trying to not think about what we are missing.

downer

Posted by MsRedWinger from Flori-duh on 10/20/12 at 08:32 AM ET

TheRealYooper's avatar

words escape how i feel. this is close msredwinger.

Posted by TheRealYooper from within sight of the edge of the Earth. on 10/21/12 at 08:31 AM ET

Z played another game. He scored 3 goals and 1 assist playing on a line with Brunner and Omark. Highlights here.

Posted by murphy from Slovakia on 10/21/12 at 02:17 PM ET

Norskirama's avatar

Anyone know anything about the different colored helmet and the “High Scorer” sweater in the Swiss league?  Watch the second link to see the yellow helmet.  There seemed to be other helmet colors but I could not determine with any consistency from the highlights…maybe different lines?  Is it the high scorer for the league or for each team?  Thanks in advance for any explanation

Posted by Norskirama from Lincoln, Nebraska on 10/22/12 at 08:21 AM ET