The Malik Report

Video- “The Winged Wheel Isn’t Flat”

Jim Hughson of Hockey Night in Canada on the Detroit Red Wings.

Filed in: | The Malik Report | Permalink

Comments

Paul's avatar

Turning the kilometers Hughson mentioned in the video to miles equals just over 22,000 miles between GR and Detroit.

Posted by Paul from Motown Area on 03/28/14 at 02:50 PM ET

Zqto's avatar

/hug for this guy, for using the metric system!

And damn you and your english miles and what not…  I got used by now converting miles to Kilometers (1 mile ~= 1.6 kilometers), but whenever you guys start using lbs, pounds or galons, I just give up…  Hahahahaha

On Topic: I like what he said at the end, specially… I also believe that this is the year we either see our playoff streak end, or break record after record on the coming years. I dont see how this team can get any worse, with so many young talent

Posted by Zqto on 03/28/14 at 03:40 PM ET

It wasn’t too long ago that he was calling them “too old” to compete. I think it was a similar segment before the winter classic.

Posted by fromdowntown on 03/28/14 at 04:24 PM ET

Laran's avatar

Wait….people still use the imperial system?? #makesnosense

Posted by Laran on 03/28/14 at 04:44 PM ET

stonehands-78's avatar

grin

Posted by stonehands-78 from the beginning ... a WingsFan, on 03/28/14 at 05:06 PM ET

bigfrog's avatar

The Winged Wheel isn’t flat yet, but the air is leaking out slowly it seems.

Posted by bigfrog on 03/28/14 at 05:14 PM ET