The Malik Report

Video- Lupul Crosscheck On Eaves

Watch the crosscheck below...

Filed in: | The Malik Report | Permalink

Comments

alwaysaurie's avatar

Missed the first-half of the game, and therefore the crosscheck, thanks for the link.

This was horrid, but it looked like he tried to cross-check him on the top of the shoulder and it bounced up and he caught him right on the jaw.

I’m guessing a fine is all he’ll get, maybe one-game… maybe.

Posted by alwaysaurie on 01/01/14 at 06:00 PM ET

klank's avatar

Kindl hit Lupal hard from the right side in head.  Eaves was in the vacinity and took the punishment from Lupal.  Wings were lucky Kindl was not called.

Posted by klank from the finest hot tub in Marin on 01/01/14 at 06:22 PM ET

Bent's avatar

Kindl never made contact with Lupul’s head, looks like he caught him up between the shoulder blades.  Clean hit by kindle.

Posted by Bent from The U.P. on 01/01/14 at 06:39 PM ET

Posted by klank from the finest hot tub in Marin on 01/01/14 at 06:22 PM ET

In what universe were you watching the game? Clean hit by Kindle, shoulder on shoulder and he even slowed up.

Posted by George0211 on 01/02/14 at 08:29 AM ET

Figaro's avatar

That happened on our end of the ice but we didn’t see it. I think the whole arena was watching the play go up the ice and then we noticed the crumpled Wing behind the play.  The drunk guys behind me were howling “Oh no! It’s DeKeyser!” at the top of their lungs.

Posted by Figaro from Los Alamos, NM on 01/02/14 at 01:19 PM ET

Paul's avatar

NHL hearing on Friday for Lupul.

Posted by Paul from Motown Area on 01/02/14 at 03:23 PM ET