The Malik Report

Video- Ducks Discuss OT Loss To Detroit

Filed in: | The Malik Report | Permalink

Comments

Vladimir16's avatar

I’m really disappointed that Selanne wasn’t on this vid. It’s always interesting to hear a grown man cry and whine after a loss and frankly I feel jipped

Posted by Vladimir16 from Grand River Valley on 05/03/13 at 10:24 AM ET

bezukov's avatar

NHL.com’s streaming video blows.  You spend more time waiting on it to buffer then you do watching the actual content.

Posted by bezukov from the kids are alright. on 05/03/13 at 10:54 AM ET

DAN M's avatar

Somethin tells me this is Teemu’s last dance. Ala Lidstrom last year.  Man I’m gonna miss him

Posted by DAN M on 05/03/13 at 10:58 AM ET

Vladimir16's avatar

Posted by DAN M on 05/03/13 at 10:58 AM ET

Me too. He’s really upped the ante these last few years on the whining. Notice I typed “whining” and not “winning”. Just pointin out

Posted by Vladimir16 from Grand River Valley on 05/03/13 at 11:06 AM ET

Paul's avatar

I agree bezukov, I try to find the YouTube version first, but the majority of the time there isn’t one or it is posted much later.

Posted by Paul from Motown Area on 05/03/13 at 11:07 AM ET

DAN M's avatar

I wouldn’t trade what happened with Dekeyser with what happened to Lars Eller last night. That more than likely ended MTL’s season.

Posted by DAN M on 05/03/13 at 11:08 AM ET

DAN M's avatar

The best Teemu moment of all time. And the one that made me lose any respect I ever had for him was when he flew off the handle after kronwall dropped him.

Posted by DAN M on 05/03/13 at 11:14 AM ET

bezukov's avatar

Posted by Paul from Motown Area on 05/03/13 at 11:07 AM ET

Eh, it is was it is I guess.  I just wish the NHL could step up its game in areas other than money grubbing, like quality service to the fans.  That would be a start.

Posted by bezukov from the kids are alright. on 05/03/13 at 12:17 PM ET

bezukov's avatar

Eh, it is what it is I guess

Posted by bezukov from the kids are alright. on 05/03/13 at 12:17 PM ET