The Malik Report

Tootoo goal waved off

The Red Wings theoretically scored a goal here, but referee Dave Jackson deemed Drew Miller to have tipped the puck down with a high stick:

Filed in: | The Malik Report | Permalink

Comments

Wings_in_NYC's avatar

Heatly batted that one in clearly.

Posted by Wings_in_NYC on 03/20/13 at 08:53 PM ET

Vladimir16's avatar

Whatajoke!

Posted by Vladimir16 from Grand River Valley on 03/20/13 at 09:24 PM ET

w2j2's avatar

Bad call by the ref.  It was a good goal.

Goal or not, the Wings are getting beat by a very good Wild team.

Posted by w2j2 on 03/20/13 at 09:33 PM ET

Paul's avatar

My only beef with this, go to review, get the call right, no matter which way it goes.

Posted by Paul from Motown Area on 03/20/13 at 09:33 PM ET

HockeytownOverhaul's avatar

Good ol’ time warner fuched me and for some reason didn’t initiate my recording I scheduled before I elft for work.  Did it to my Vikings show on History channel and Walking Dead.  WTF.

F you Snider

Posted by HockeytownOverhaul on 03/20/13 at 10:37 PM ET

Figaro's avatar

The ref was right in not reviewing the goal, but he was wrong on the actual call.  No!  Wait! I’m sorry, Pierre McGwire totally saw what nobody else - anywhere - could see and said the puck hit Drew’s stick.  Thanks for being perfect Pierre. I can’t imagine ever watching a game without you and your perfect eyesight and opinions there.

Posted by Figaro from Los Alamos, NM on 03/21/13 at 12:37 AM ET

Hockeytown Wax's avatar

this so called non-goal demonstrates the need of reviews on all goals by the war room in toronto and if something needs to be over-ruled, toronto should call the arena and tell them what the real ruling is.

reviewing only certain situations is horseshit.

Posted by Hockeytown Wax from West Bloomfield, Mi. on 03/21/13 at 02:00 AM ET