The Malik Report

To which we have become accustomed, a.k.a. Howie’s Diving Glove Save (TM)

This is becoming a pretty familiar sight for Red Wings fans, and that’s not a bad thing:

Filed in: | The Malik Report | Permalink

Comments

Chris in Hockey Hell's avatar

Welcome back, George(!)

Jimmah saves(!)

Posted by Chris in Hockey Hell from Ann Arbor, MI but LIVING in Columbia, TN on 11/25/11 at 06:43 PM ET

Hi, George.  Hope your recovery’s coming along smoothly.

Heard that Jimmy’s on the Gary.ASSG ballot.  Yep.

Posted by SYF from The Revenge of Johnny E on 11/25/11 at 06:45 PM ET

cowboycoffee's avatar

i love how solid he’s been. he really has raised his game.

Posted by cowboycoffee from San Francisco, CA on 11/25/11 at 07:14 PM ET

redxblack's avatar

We miss you, George!

Posted by redxblack from Akron Ohio on 11/25/11 at 07:23 PM ET

MsRedWinger's avatar

Good to see you, George. And Jimmah - awesome. Loved his post-game comments to Pee-Air.

Posted by MsRedWinger from Flori-duh on 11/25/11 at 08:57 PM ET

George Malik's avatar

I’m coming back in a couple of days. I won’t be at 100% for a bit (if I’m at 60-70% of what I was when my illnesses were in check, I’m good to go, and that’s where I’m starting to feel like), and I may need to take a “cemetery day” or two a month to either really visit the dad at St. Hedwig or just take a day off, but it’s time to come back now.

There are not words in the two languages I know decently or the few more I can cobble together via online translators to express my flooredly thankful state in terms of how absolutely wonderfully fantastically awesomely amazing your support has been and I hope I can start repaying some of that soon.

Posted by George Malik from South Lyon, MI on 11/25/11 at 10:54 PM ET

Repay us in Enterprise photos (hint hint

Posted by bugsy on 11/26/11 at 05:23 AM ET

MsRedWinger's avatar

George, you’ve always worked too hard, so I think you should schedule a day off here and there.  It will be good to have you back.

Posted by MsRedWinger from Flori-duh on 11/26/11 at 10:32 AM ET

I’m late to the party, as usual, but no less happy than anyone that you’re feeling better and on your way back George.  Keep taking care…

Posted by BobTheZee on 11/27/11 at 01:15 PM ET