The Malik Report

Things Change

When I first started and through today, my goal has always been to inform hockey fans with the latest news.

Regarding the Wings, that will not change.

I can tell you information will continue to flow but the main topic will be the current NHL club and maybe touching on occasion on a few other items.

This information will be posted at A2Y and of course the live blog on game days will continue.

I am trying to get Twitter feeds organized and as always, you can follow the Kukla's Korner Twitter feed where all posts hit.

Filed in: | The Malik Report | Permalink

Comments

Kate from PA now in SC-made in Detroit's avatar

Kukla’s Korner is more than just a hockey blog. It’s our home base as well as a treatment center for Wingaholics of all ages. wink

Posted by Kate from PA now in SC-made in Detroit on 01/29/18 at 09:58 PM ET

George Malik's avatar

You’ve still got a reader here as well.

Posted by George Malik from South Lyon, MI on 01/30/18 at 12:49 AM ET

stonehands-78's avatar

+19

keep up the great! work, PK

L.G.R.W.

Posted by stonehands-78 from the beginning ... a WingsFan, on 01/30/18 at 08:41 AM ET

DocF's avatar

All the way, Paul, we got your back.  If I can do anything, please contact me.  I live here.

Posted by DocF from Now: Lynn Haven, FL; was Reidsville, NC on 01/30/18 at 10:34 AM ET

Paul's avatar

Thanks folks and I am looking forward to delivering some Wings talk.  As many of you know, they are my team.

Posted by Paul from Motown Area on 01/30/18 at 11:13 AM ET

dougie's avatar

Do you mean to tell me that there are actual people who follow OTHER teams in the NHL besides the Red Wings? WTF???

Posted by dougie on 01/30/18 at 12:44 PM ET

RWBill's avatar

Posted by Kate from PA now in SC-made in Detroit on 01/29/18 at 08:58 PM ET

Perfectly stated!  Our home for years now.

Posted by RWBill on 01/30/18 at 01:33 PM ET

So is this site finished now? It’s been days without any new content or posts.

Posted by fatsavage on 02/02/18 at 10:42 AM ET

Paul's avatar

FS, You must not have read the actual post.

Posted by Paul from Motown Area on 02/02/18 at 10:47 AM ET

I did read it. But I didn’t click on the link and didn’t immediately identify what A2Y was. Glad you are still going then. I’ll check it out. Although I’m sure some people have really enjoyed my absence.

Posted by fatsavage on 02/02/18 at 04:31 PM ET

Paul's avatar

Just don’t make it about you FS, it turns people off and I understand why.

Posted by Paul from Motown Area on 02/02/18 at 04:55 PM ET

Slumpy's avatar

Looking forward to Paul and George blog’s going forward covering this Gong Show team.

Posted by Slumpy from Under My Wheels on 02/09/18 at 11:40 PM ET

alwaysaurie's avatar

Best of luck with the changes, Paul.

Posted by alwaysaurie on 02/22/18 at 02:49 PM ET