The Malik Report

The Wings Are Skating In South Florida

And....

Tatar-Sheahan-Jurco, Andersson-Glendening-Miller. Looks like Eaves, Cleary, Bertuzzi are scratched, assuming Datsyuk ready.

added 12:00pm, Khan says Babcock notes Datsyuk is in tonight, Eaves on stand-by just in case.

Filed in: | The Malik Report | Permalink

Comments

That’s one helluva third line.

Posted by godblender on 02/06/14 at 11:47 AM ET

SK77's avatar

Garth Was Right.

That lineup is starting to look pretty respectable. I’d like it even more if Franzen or Weiss came back so Helm could center a “4th” line with Miller and Glendening on his wings.

And one or both goalies started playing out of their minds from here on out.

Posted by SK77 on 02/06/14 at 12:24 PM ET

topshelf14's avatar

I’m trying not to get my hopes up about tonight like I did 2 weeks back with Franzens return because that was the night Zetterberg was held out due to injury. But to finally see Pavel back on the ice and to still have the Griffin line still intact with Bert and Cleary riding the pine makes me giddy.

Posted by topshelf14 from Detroit, MI on 02/06/14 at 01:24 PM ET

RhymeTimeWingsDings's avatar

@godblender
This is where they earn their stay by dominating other teams lower lines on offense and D.  It’d be nice if Jurco’s production could go up again.

Posted by RhymeTimeWingsDings on 02/06/14 at 01:48 PM ET

Posted by topshelf14 from Detroit, MI on 02/06/14 at 01:24 PM ET

I’m posilutely perky.

Posted by SYF from Alana Blanchard's Bikinis and Surfboards on 02/06/14 at 01:49 PM ET