The Malik Report

The Tomas Holmstrom Press Conference

Holmstrom will be announcing his retirement from the NHL at 4:30pm ET.

As long as the stream holds up, you can watch it below...

Filed in: | The Malik Report | Permalink

Comments

RedMenace's avatar

If he cries in Swenglish, I’m going to lose it.

Posted by RedMenace from the Church of Jesus Lashoff on 01/22/13 at 04:30 PM ET

RWBill's avatar

I can’t see the frame with the video link on my ipad.

Posted by RWBill from cruising Brush Street with Super Creepy Rob Lowe. on 01/22/13 at 04:42 PM ET

Paul's avatar

RWB, direct link if that helps- http://video.redwings.nhl.com/videocenter/console?catid=616&id=183676&lang=en

Posted by Paul from Motown Area on 01/22/13 at 04:43 PM ET

The Hurricane's avatar

Just waiting for him to thank The Chief…

Posted by The Hurricane on 01/22/13 at 04:47 PM ET

and I thank you for that

Posted by selke13 on 01/22/13 at 04:50 PM ET

RWBill's avatar

Thanks Paul, but the RW site flat out tells me the video format is not compatible.  Oh well I’ll catch it tonight somehere at home.

Posted by RWBill from cruising Brush Street with Super Creepy Rob Lowe. on 01/22/13 at 04:52 PM ET

RedMenace's avatar

Uh oh, Holland gave him the stink eye when he mentioned “Celebrex”....

Posted by RedMenace from the Church of Jesus Lashoff on 01/22/13 at 04:54 PM ET

Paul's avatar

Press conference is complete.

Posted by Paul from Motown Area on 01/22/13 at 04:56 PM ET

Zqto's avatar

That was the happiest retirement conference I ever watched…  Gonna miss that bastard

Posted by Zqto on 01/22/13 at 05:03 PM ET

MsRedWinger's avatar

I missed it dammit.  If anyone finds it on line anywhere, please post a link.  Damned Red Wings TV doesn’t have it.

Posted by MsRedWinger from Flori-duh on 01/22/13 at 06:15 PM ET